Scott Bloomquist

Death. Bloomquist was killed on August 16, 2024 while flying his personal vintage airplane at his home in Mooresburg in Hawkins County, Tennessee.

I thought about the movie Second Hand Lions for some reason. Bloomquist reminds me of a similar type.

1723816666077.jpeg

Terrible news. RIP. He was one of the best who did it. I got to see him race on dirt the first time ever this summer, so glad I did.

Naturally I got to thinking about Ted Christopher. Small plane crash 9/16/17, dies age 59. Scott Bloomquist passes on the anniversary minus one month, at 60yo. Both were considered the best who ever did it.

Who was building his Ford engines back then? Somebody said 513 cu.in. although I find that size hard to believe from 30+ year old technology. But I keep forgetting I'm getting old too...
Could have been Jack Cornett.

Very sad. Scott was a great racer. I just watched this video of him a few months ago.

The few times I saw him race across the country,
he was always the guy to beat, always. RIP.

Just found out Scott was diagnosed with Prostrate Cancer and had started Chemo in July last year

Just found out Scott was diagnosed with Prostrate Cancer and had started Chemo in July last year
Supposedly was past that. But you really never know with health issues. I have my theory about this. But I'll just keep it in my pocket. Some get really offended if I express an opinion.

People get offended because you continually make conversations about the misfortunes of others all about yourself.

Perpetual victim. Sickening.

Back
Top Bottom