Scott Preutt

E

eeff

he was describing his time trial run & said oh **** on TV
LOL

Just like Mikey at Pocono dropping the S bomb on TNT and Todd Parrott dropping it on Trackside at the Glen last night on Speed. What a bunch of potty mouths!

When drivers heard that he was going to be back in a Cup race again, they probably all said $hit too. LOL.

I remember something I read somewhere about Scott Pruett. Never had someone that ran so poorly been able to affect the outcome of as many races as Scott Pruett did. Scott Pruett would always crash at pivotal times during the race, bringing out late-race cautions that would change the strategy of the race. Welcome back, Scott.

I love the one-off guys rpm. Boris can nearly always be counted on to launch a Cup car in to near orbit. Fellows won at the Glen in 7 different series. He is easily the master there.

As for Scott? Yup, like Boris he tends to overdrive the monsters but without the drive the tires off the dern thing flair.

And ya gotta help me out with Tom Hubert. I was under the impression this was THE Tom, not the teams front trie changer. Or are they one and the same?

Ron Fellows thought that he'd have a ride for this weekend, even though his #87 couldn't find sponsorship for this weekend. Guess that didn't work out.

Tom Hubert? He's been a front tire changer on a couple of teams, most recently from Johnny Benson's team. He's also a racer, and races in some much smaller series. One day he was at the track and a team needed a driver to help them practice their car, I belieeeve it was the #78 Hanes car of Billy Standridge at the time. He qualified 26th, and they didn't even think they were going to make the race, so they let him drive the car that weekend. Since then a couple teams have picked him up to race at Watkins Glen, and he usually never dissappoints. He's made the field with cars that don't even have sponsors, like the white #13 two years ago. What people don't seem to really know is Tom Hubert also can race on the oval tracks, but he's just never seems to be able to land a ride.

Well I've got him confused with somebody else and for the life of me I've got to get more coffee cause I keep thinking Corvette

Back
Top Bottom