Scott Speed

VaDirt

Dirt Track Fanatic
Scott Speed has a ride with Jay Penske's Dragon Racing for the Indy 500 alongside Paul Tracy. Along with this, the way Robin Miller makes it sound, the two may be team mates for the entire 2012 season.

Scott Speed has a ride with Jay Penske's Dragon Racing for the Indy 500 alongside Paul Tracy. Along with this, the way Robin Miller makes it sound, the two may be team mates for the entire 2012 season.

He is going to run the Vegas race too this year, from what I heard the other day.

I'm glad to see it. Like Miler says, Speed is good for open wheel, doesn't belong in stock cars

Has he ever run an oval in an open wheel car?

good to see pt and speed with rides. i hope they find enough funding to run full time.

I hope he gets a full time gig. It's my personal opinion that he got a raw deal with Red Bull.

Just noticed theres already 40 driver team combos confirmed for Indy and the cars havent even hit the track yet. Looks like bump day might actually be exciting again.

Scott Speed im sure will qualify solidly. I always wanted him to come to Indycar after leaving F1 but I suppose Red Bull pays the bills and tell him where to go.

Just noticed theres already 40 driver team combos confirmed for Indy and the cars havent even hit the track yet. Looks like bump day might actually be exciting again.

Scott Speed im sure will qualify solidly. I always wanted him to come to Indycar after leaving F1 but I suppose Red Bull pays the bills and tell him where to go.
They did tell him where to go, didn't they? ;)

Scott Speed was on the Vs weekly Indycar show today. Said his learning curve is intese and huge. I'd really like to see him do well.

Dragon racing is not going to be in the Indy 500. Unable to find speed, and with two cars wrecked (Patrick Carpentier crashed in practice this morning trying to help the team find speed), they have closed up. That leaves Scott Speed without a ride again.

i take it paul tracy is without a ride again?

No, PT is running for Dragon Racing for a few other races this year, but not the 500. He's in the Dryer & Reinbold entry for Indy. And I think Dragon is only finished for May.

Back
Top Bottom