Shane Hmiel

H

hooty3

is it just me or does he always cause an accident and others wreck but he always drives on a has a decent finish....thats twice he's screwed Ron this year amongst others...I realize it hard short track racing, but he's pissin alot of people off... :wacko:

i tried liking him from the start too just because he is Steve's kid, but it's gettin buggy that his miscues and/or over eagerness and/or just plain ole bone head move screw other drivers and he never gets caught up in the mess he causes.....

I agree with you guys!!
But look at the points and guess who is 3rd in points! I think we might be seening a new Bodine type driver

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510@May 2 2003, 10:47 PM
I agree with you guys!!
But look at the points and guess who is 3rd in points! I think we might be seening a new Bodine type driver
Todd or even Buckshot Jones!Ol' Buckshot,like Shane,could show glimpses of real skill...only to blow it in the end! :( Still a big fan of his Dad though.Would LOVE to see Steve back at Roush! :cheers:

If you want to know who he really annoys, ask the drivers. He apparently isn't very popular with many drivers in the garage area.

He has talent, but somebody needs to teach him patience, before he ends up how Mike Borkowski did.

Back
Top Bottom