Shawna

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anybody else see NASCAR This Morning?

Shawna did a credible job in the booth, Randy Lajoie did too.

yeah i think She might have found something to do if her racing does not get offf the ground that would be cool put her up there instead of Wally and let Wally go race.

I thought she did a good job, as did Randy. I really like her new look. She reminded me a lot of Tina Fey, the news chick from Saturday Night Live, with that shorter hair and glasses.

How about Randy pitching her to Chip Ganassi for the IRL? (That was Chip he did that to, right?) Think she'd consider a move to open wheel? Would that be a harder or an easier ride to snag?

She did a pretty good job this morning. I always laugh at Randy LaJoie... now only if they could find a better crew chief for the show.....

yeah she did look like Tina fey, but she looked nice. It would be nice to see her in a good job either as a driver or a reporter/brodcaster

She did a good job, as did Randy. Her look was different but she looked good. I agree with you abooja she did look a lot like Tina Fey.

Originally posted by racer8
A good job by both. But that hairdo has gotta go.

She needs to go to Steve Waid's hairstylist. It looked awful. She also needs to cover those roots if she's going to be on TV. What a mess. But, do we really want to reward her by putting her in the booth after the "great" career she's had? There are too many real drivers out there who could do just as well or even better. Personally I like the job Mike Wallace did calling the race several races back. He was better than DW or Benny.

if shes busy looking for a job or driving then she dont have time to dye her hair all the time so leave her alone!!!!! im so tired of guys being able to be fat and have furry beer bellies but women have to be thin and well kept up!!!!! so go shawna best of luck!!!!!:rolleyes: :satisfied

Originally posted by ghettozoe03
if shes busy looking for a job or driving then she dont have time to dye her hair all the time so leave her alone!!!!! im so tired of guys being able to be fat and have furry beer bellies but women have to be thin and well kept up!!!!! so go shawna best of luck!!!!!:rolleyes: :satisfied

Heh....this coming from someone who's sig is "jeffy and earnhardt are the hotties". :rolleyes:

I thought she looked great. I would .......um, a... i'll keep it clean!

As far as getting in the booth because of her career, there is no connection to being good in the booth because of a good career. A prime example is magic johnson. Great player, horrible in the booth. Only got in the booth because of career though.

Back
Top Bottom