Sheriff Sidney Dorsey in GA

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Verdict is in, that SOB found guilty for arranging the execution style murder of Sheriff elect Derwyn Brown!

YES THERE IS JUSTICE in our wonderful country.

Kat, are they going for the death penalty? What does Georgia use for executions? When I was home in Alabama last week, they got rid of the electric chair and will start using lethal injection.

I'm almost afraid to know what Georgia uses for execution. I could insert any number of jokes here, but just let your imagination run wild.

Originally posted by fergy1370
Kat, are they going for the death penalty? What does Georgia use for executions? When I was home in Alabama last week, they got rid of the electric chair and will start using lethal injection.

I don't know if they are even trying for the death penalty (which I think would be lethal injection).......Didn't even hear about the sentence hearing or date.

I would, personally, just want him to rot in jail for the rest of his life.

AND my damn cable went out just after they interviewed the widow. Still out.

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
I'm almost afraid to know what Georgia uses for execution.  I could insert any number of jokes here, but just let your imagination run wild.

Don't know what they use nowadays, used to have a deal, not an execution, but a right nasty little thing called "the stump" .Ever heard of it?

Originally posted by HardScrabble

Don't know what they use nowadays, used to have a deal, not an execution,  but a right nasty little thing called "the stump" .Ever heard of it?

Ok, fill me in:p

Ya sure Kat?

Here goes.

The Stump was conceived primarily for rapists and child molesters. Goes like this. You go out into the woods and find a nice big tree stump that's been sitting for a while so its good and dried. A lighter wood stump is best. Lighter wood stumps are from pine trees that have aged out just right and the pine sap turns inot kerosene right there in the stump. If ya can't find a lighter wood stump, a good old hardwood stump soaked in kerosene will do.

Anyways, ya take the your scumbag to this stump and sit him down on it and proceed nail his privates right to the stump. Then ya set the stump on fire and hand that gentlemen a dull rusty knife. He can slice or he can fry!!

I've heard of the stump being used for sex offenders a couple of times. I have supervised my share of sex offenders. I can't say I'd stop them from using the stump on a few of them.

Somewhat related, I live near a town called Erwin, Tennessee. Erwin is quasi-famous as the town that hung an elephant once. Ever hear that one, HS? They even have an antique store there called The Hanging Elephant. Cool story, unless you happened to be the elephant in question, then it kinda sucked.

If you live near Erwin, you must live in some nice country TWF.

But I never heard about the Elephant hanging...Was he/she a repeat offender?

Surprisingly the only story I remember, and I use the term remember loosely here, was something to do with someone or somethng called "Big Mary". I may have that wrong.

Tell us the tale of the punished pachyderm.

Back
Top Bottom