Short Track Forum?

SpeedPagan

The iRacing Guru
Any chance of getting a Short Track Forum for us to talk about the local racing scene in our respective towns?

Any chance of getting a Short Track Forum for us to talk about the local racing scene in our respective towns?

Dirt Track Racing
Outlaws to Quarter Midgets- Anything raced on Dirt
or
Other Racing

doesn't fit the bill?

Dirt Track Racing
Outlaws to Quarter Midgets- Anything raced on Dirt
or
Other Racing

doesn't fit the bill?

What about Hobby Stock, Street Stock, Four Cyl Modified or the Hornet Class?

I usually post CRA, UARA, USAR under ARCA. Why don't we just change the "ARCA" forum to "Regional Racing"?

That said, Bowman-Gray and the like (most short tracks) are NASCAR sanctioned races.

I kinda like the idea of a sub-forum under the NASCAR forum for regional NASCAR racing.

Andy's idea ain't bad either. Manassas, Langley, Bowman Grey, all these NASCAR regional tracks don't go in ARCA, and don't really fit anywhere else.

I kinda like the idea of a sub-forum under the NASCAR forum for regional NASCAR racing.

Andy's idea ain't bad either. Manassas, Langley, Bowman Grey, all these NASCAR regional tracks don't go in ARCA, and don't really fit anywhere else.

It's evident more and more people are going to the short tracks (Manassas being the exception, everyone around here drives down to Langley), but until a relevant forum is created, NASCAR is going in NASCAR and USAR/UARA/CRA are going in ARCA.

It's evident more and more people are going to the short tracks (Manassas being the exception, everyone around here drives down to Langley), but until a relevant forum is created, NASCAR is going in NASCAR and USAR/UARA/CRA are going in ARCA.

Yeh I like the Idea too i have about 25 tracks within 30 mins- 3hrs of me.

Back
Top Bottom