Short Track Streaming What Are You Watching?

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
Thought we could have a place to discuss what we are watching in the short track world.

I'm changing it up from my usual dirt and watching modifieds at Stafford on Flo though I might flip to ASCOC here soon.

WoO at Williams Grove on DIRTVision
ASCoC at I-96 on FloRacing
Peter Murphy Classic 360 sprints on FloRacing
Farmer City MARS late models on FloRacing

WoO at Williams Grove on DIRTVision
ASCoC at I-96 on FloRacing
Peter Murphy Classic 360 sprints at Tulare on FloRacing
Farmer City MARS late models on FloRacing
I'm at work so I can only get away with 1 screen

Any time I tried to watch something, it was either in some sort of a break or running a heat race for a lower class. I missed all features for the main events. Oh well.

WoO at Attica on DIRTVision
ASCoC at Circle City on FloRacing
Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series on MAVTV Plus
WoO Late Models at Port Royal on DIRTVision

In that order of priority, too much to keep up with at once.

Watching sprints at West Virginia mostly for Danny Dietrich, it's never a good sign when the announcer keeps saying this is a learning experience for us

Watching sprints at West Virginia mostly for Danny Dietrich, it's never a good sign when the announcer keeps saying this is a learning experience for us

Big track for sprints. Surface looks not great, but it's a work in progress.

Big track for sprints. Surface looks not great, but it's a work in progress.
Yeah its only heats but whoever sits on the pole is gonna win calling that now, that or Macri brought his Port Royal speed with him

Watching the KC Classic from Atomic...this is a race that doesn't want to get going several cautions in the early laps

Watching the KC Classic from Atomic...this is a race that doesn't want to get going several cautions in the early laps

Nobody else in Larson's league showed up, not surprised he won that one.

Nobody else in Larson's league showed up, not surprised he won that one.
Nope, I said to my wife I'd put all my money on Larson winning it. Wasn't even challenged once he got out front.

Silver Crown cars on asphalt tonight on Flo.

Lovin’ those 20” right rears. It’s like old home week.

So I've never really seen pavement sprints, so these are USAC midgets, but not the national midhet series?

So I've never really seen pavement sprints, so these are USAC midgets, but not the national midhet series?

They aren't making the pavement stuff part of the sprints or midgets championships anymore.

They aren't making the pavement stuff part of the sprints or midgets championships anymore.
Seems weird to do it for silver crowns and not others, is it because only a few crossover?

Silver crowns intrigue me

For those that do not subscribe world of outlaws has a thing now that if you join (free) and watch some videos you get a free vip package. It was supposed to be last Friday but since it was rained out it will be this coming friday

I've had the classic from Oswego on, and one of the drivers is carrying the ashes of another former driver...as superstitious as drivers are I'm surprised he agreed to that.

Wow crazy engine fire, guy was going down the backstretch car just jumped sideways and exploded in flames, driver is ok

Oh, and I'll be checking out the 410s at Knoxville on DIRTVision. With WoO off, Sweet, McFadden, Macedo, Reutzel, and Scelzi showed up there. If I'd known earlier I might have made the drive over there.

Popped into the little 500

Is someone actually going to beat Kody Swanson? Time will tell.

That was fun I like how Matt Weaver described it the Rolex 24 of Short Track Racing. Crazy watching sprint cars do pit stops

All Stars at Port Royal

I missed the early portions of the program but will watch the A-Main, along with the Outlaws at Lawrenceburg. Thank God there is finally some top shelf 410 racing happening this weekend.
Weird points format to get to the feature Deitrich won a heat but starts 17th and some feature winners don't make the show because it's based off qualifying and passing points

ASCoC and USAC midgets are both on Flo tonight. ASCoC heats are already done, USAC now under rain delay.

Pretty much everything is in action tonight to kick off a very, very busy weekend.

WoO at 34 Raceway on DIRTVision
ASCoC at Muskingum County on FloRacing
USAC Sprints at Selinsgrove on FloRacing
Thursday Night Thunder pavement sprints and midgets at Lucas Oil Raceway on FloRacing
Lucas Oil late models at Magnolia on MAVTV
WoO late models at Stateline on DIRTVision
DIRTcar Summer Nationals late models and modifieds at Kankakee County on DIRTVision

Had on Stafford, but switched over to Silver Crowns at Williams Grove

I just saw a new thing on Flo they call it Flozone it seems to show 6 races at once

Screenshot_20210723-211639_FloSports.jpg

75 lap dirtcar-UMP mod feature at East Bay, flipping through Flo earlier had on Big Rig Racing from New Zealand and indoor quarter midgets

I would like to watch the WOO and All Stars at Volusia. My brother is coming and we would normally go, but he is having a hard time getting around. What should I subscribe to so we can watch the races at home? I have Xfinity cable and Internet, if that makes a difference.
Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom