Should Kyle Larson be given a 2nd chance?

Should Kyle Larson be given a 2nd chance?

• Yes

Votes: 36 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I appreciate the humor of it, but seriously, nascar is gonna have some explaining to do if/when he comes back with all the recent "no tolerance for this kinda stuff" message. It'll basically reverse all that's been done in the last couple weeks. I think he should come back
They haven’t truly explained their overreaction to the scary garage door rope.
They’ll have no problem giving Larson a pass.

They haven’t truly explained their overreaction to the scary garage door rope.
They’ll have no problem giving Larson a pass.
They have explained what and why they did what they did, but some boneheads will never figure it out. It's hilarious watching them go on and on like a neo nazi with diarrhea of the mouth. Uh duh.

I appreciate the humor of it, but seriously, nascar is gonna have some explaining to do if/when he comes back with all the recent "no tolerance for this kinda stuff" message. It'll basically reverse all that's been done in the last couple weeks. I think he should come back
No explanation needed. He completed the "sensitivity training" and only needs reinstatement.

It should do just the opposite. Especially if they take some of the credit for turning him around and showing him the light. They have much bigger problems then a rehabilitated Kyle Larson. imo

No explanation needed. He completed the "sensitivity training" and only needs reinstatement.
It should do just the opposite. Especially if they take some of the credit for turning him around and showing him the light. They have much bigger problems then a rehabilitated Kyle Larson. imo
I understand where you are coming from and get the deal with awareness part of it. I just don't see certain people/groups/media out there feeling the same way about it. I also understand that different issues come and go by the day, so I'm sure it will blow over and everyone will quit caring about it till the next time a similar situation occurs.

I don't understand why a driver could be a drug addict, go through some BS course and be re-instated to drive BUT if you use the wrong word ( which everyone has done )
there should be no road back. I think there are a lot of 2 face people on here.
Cut out the BS and if he can find a sponsor and a team, let him race.

I understand where you are coming from and get the deal with awareness part of it. I just don't see certain people/groups/media out there feeling the same way about it. I also understand that different issues come and go by the day, so I'm sure it will blow over and everyone will quit caring about it till the next time a similar situation occurs.
I am willing to bet my pocket change that by the time Larson would come back( I believe he got suspended for a year or till the EOY) that the media really wont pay it much attention , sure, there are going to be small group that will oppose his return, I am just not sure its going to be center stage like it was when it all happened.

Too busy winning and building his fan base . Setting up the Anything,Anytime,Anywhere Tour for next year.

Back
Top Bottom