Should THE 97 Club have an informal meeting?

Originally posted by Gollum+Dec 11 2003, 10:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gollum @ Dec 11 2003, 10:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sgbg88@Dec 12 2003, 03:48 AM
Did I forget to tell you I never forget! :p
Now the truth comes out . An under cover Spencer fan. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Aren't we all? :bounce:

Hey! That reminds me guys...I really DID post a pic of Dee's Old world santa collection in the 'testing forum(I helped)..it is just too big to load right.

See ya Sat. night, the oldest has 3 volleyball games tomorrow. I won't be home till 1:00 am. Keep everyone in line tomorrow and have fun!

Gotta go for tonight so make sure ya'all clean up the room before you leave :D

Okay, obviously I missed some of the fun. BUT I am not a member of this GBFC thingy! :lol: Now, where's my paper bag!

make that 3 bags, 1 for Maj and 1 for me and an extra in case one breaks. :D Damn I hate I missed the meeting, but I'm not a paid member yet, I haven't received my check yet. :huh: :p

Originally posted by majestyx@Dec 11 2003, 10:21 PM
Okay, obviously I missed some of the fun. BUT I am not a member of this GBFC thingy! :lol: Now, where's my paper bag!
Ummm, when you request a bag...that makes you an official member!

And Bow you don't have to pay for your own bag. You get it free when your drafted into the club. :lol:

Originally posted by Gollum@Dec 12 2003, 02:15 PM
And Bow you don't have to pay for your own bag. You get it free when your drafted into the club. :lol:
You're right again Gollum! AND, I posted earlier that I would supply the paper bags. Maj, all you had to do was post 1X and YOU are a member at large :lol:

Attachments

• Kat_in_a_bag.jpg
    Kat_in_a_bag.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 144
Originally posted by Gollum@Dec 12 2003, 01:15 PM
A draft is when you are told to go somewhere you don't necesserily want to go isn't it?

Originally posted by bowtie+Dec 12 2003, 03:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Dec 12 2003, 03:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gollum@Dec 12 2003, 01:15 PM
And Bow you don't have to pay for your own bag. You get it free when your drafted&nbsp; into the club. :lol:
A draft is when you are told to go somewhere you don't necesserily want to go isn't it? [/b][/quote]
Ya, but you keep coming back for more, so you are a volunteer member at large! :bounce:

Originally posted by bowtie+Dec 12 2003, 08:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Dec 12 2003, 08:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gollum@Dec 12 2003, 01:15 PM
And Bow you don't have to pay for your own bag. You get it free when your drafted&nbsp; into the club. :lol:
A draft is when you are told to go somewhere you don't necesserily want to go isn't it? [/b][/quote]
Yep you could say that, cause no one in their right mind would willfully join a Greg Biffle fan club. Would they? :lol:

No they wouldn't. I was under the influence of drugs when I joined. Now that my head is clear, I realize there is no way out!!!!!

Originally posted by nascarwoman@Dec 12 2003, 03:31 PM
No they wouldn't. I was under the influence of drugs when I joined. Now that my head is clear, I realize there is no way out!!!!!
Next meeting at the Hotel California," you can chenk in any time you like but you can never leave." :lol:

Originally posted by bowtie+Dec 12 2003, 04:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Dec 12 2003, 04:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nascarwoman@Dec 12 2003, 03:31 PM
No they wouldn't. I was under the influence of drugs when I joined.&nbsp; &nbsp; Now that my head is clear, I realize there is no way out!!!!!
Next meeting at the Hotel California," you can chenk in any time you like but you can never leave." :lol: [/b][/quote]
You got it Bow! :bounce: :cheers:

Hey Clark, what do you think about the Hotel California proposal? It's a lovely place :D Should that be one of the bylaws? :bounce: :cheers:

Wait a minute, a new member just checked in....WELCOME Jr4! You checked in, you can never leave.

The fans check in but they don't check out! Welcome JrFan---your bag is in the mail!

Hay Jrfan watch thes people. I am the only sane one of the bunch. I often wander about myself. :lol:

Originally posted by Gollum@Dec 13 2003, 08:32 PM
Hay Jrfan watch thes people. I am the only sane one of the bunch. I often wander about myself. :lol:
I doubt that, Gollum....and remember that I have your picture! PURRRchar

Originally posted by Gollum@Dec 13 2003, 08:36 PM
Blackmail, Blackmail
And you love it! PURRRRchar

Besides, you are FAMOUS with your pic on the TV Guide cover! :wub:

This is true. Better than being on the cover of the Rollin Stone. :lol:

Originally posted by Gollum@Dec 13 2003, 09:02 PM
This is true. Better than being on the cover of the Rollin Stone. :lol:
Or having your mug shot posted!

Happy29 has checked in.....he can NEVER leave this lovely place! :D :bounce: Paper bags are on me. B)

Originally posted by Happy29@Dec 13 2003, 09:26 PM
In that case, I burn my draft card. B)
TOO LATE!!! You ARE a member of record simply by posting and should have read the rules and previous posts in both threads before commiting by posting. :lol:

It's all about fun during the off season, and besides, look at the number of views and posts the two threads have generated! :D

Originally posted by sgbg88@Dec 13 2003, 07:27 PM
The fans check in but they don't check out! Welcome JrFan---your bag is in the mail!
sounds more like a roach motel!

Originally posted by 17_Fan+Dec 15 2003, 01:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (17_Fan @ Dec 15 2003, 01:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sgbg88@Dec 13 2003, 07:27 PM
The fans check in but they don't check out!&nbsp; Welcome JrFan---your bag is in the mail!
sounds more like a roach motel! [/b][/quote]
Welcome to the Hotel California, It's A Lovely Place, can't you feel the wind in your hair? Get the Best Of The Eagles or Hotel California and you'll know what is REALLY good music!

Originally posted by kat2220+Dec 15 2003, 06:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kat2220 @ Dec 15 2003, 06:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -17_Fan@Dec 15 2003, 01:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--sgbg88
@Dec 13 2003, 07:27 PM
The fans check in but they don't check out!  Welcome JrFan---your bag is in the mail!

sounds more like a roach motel!
Welcome to the Hotel California, It's A Lovely Place, can't you feel the wind in your hair? Get the Best Of The Eagles or Hotel California and you'll know what is REALLY good music! [/b][/quote]
I actually bought the album when it came out (Hotel California)...more or less. (It was a Christmas present from my parents).

Back
Top Bottom