Should we do a wedding planner thread for Ditzmeister?

197661_10150241889762447_6451485_n.jpg
Again Damn. Where are the rest of the perverts. FB DP GP. Damn.:D

Again Damn. Where are the rest of the perverts. FB DP GP. Damn.:D

I am here the pics are hot. Ditzmeister your husband is a lucky man. Growing old with the one you love is a sweet life.

I am here the pics are hot. Ditzmeister your husband is a lucky man. Growing old with the one you love is a sweet life.
Thank You so much. I feel like the lucky one. I love my hubster.

I am off to the airport. I am coming home.
By now you are probably home from your honeymoon, and from your post's and pics it looks like you had an awesome time.:D But, I sure hope you and your husband had a better travel experience last week then I did. I ended up spending a night in the airport, and traveling by car, plane, train, bus, and a cab, to get from the race shop in Chicago, to my home in Orange Ca. But on a brighter note, congratulations and I hope you have a great life together.:)

By now you are probably home from your honeymoon, and from your post's and pics it looks like you had an awesome time.:D But, I sure hope you and your husband had a better travel experience last week then I did. I ended up spending a night in the airport, and traveling by car, plane, train, bus, and a cab, to get from the race shop in Chicago, to my home in Orange Ca. But on a brighter note, congratulations and I hope you have a great life together.:)
Yes, I did have a better experience traveling than you did. Sorry to hear that it took you all that time to get home. Thank You for the congratulations. :)

Thank You so much. I feel like the lucky one. I love my hubster.

Hubster Haha..that is what my wife calls me! LOL

Good pics and looks like you all had a great time on your special day! Enjoy being "newlyweds" it all goes by way to fast!

And for Johali....................
535329_10150696389312447_1645095151_n.jpg
Hmmmm, is that a diamond, pearl or what in the middle? Looks cute as anything. You do too. Oh to be young again. Glad that you had fun in Orlando. Now take a tip from me and plan on your fifth anniversary to take a trip to the Caribbean. Cruise if you like but the best deal you can get is an all includive resort south of Cancun, i.e. Maya Adventuras. You can't beat the price and they treat you like kings and queens.

Hmmmm, is that a diamond, pearl or what in the middle? Looks cute as anything. You do too. Oh to be young again. Glad that you had fun in Orlando. Now take a tip from me and plan on your fifth anniversary to take a trip to the Caribbean. Cruise if you like but the best deal you can get is an all includive resort south of Cancun, i.e. Maya Adventuras. You can't beat the price and they treat you like kings and queens.
It is a diamond. I will keep that in mind for an anniversary. I know we both want to go on a cruise someday.

In spite a lot of foolishness that I usually post, I do realize finding and having the one you love is priceless and wonderful thing to say the least. It is incredible thing and the bookshelves as well as the record shelves are dominated by the idea.

I wish you and Mr Ditzmeister the best. Glad you are celebrating the good life, it is a good way to live imo.

Back
Top Bottom