SHR Fords

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna

One thing to notice is that Monster seems to be replacing the name decals on the windshields with their own advertisements.

And that Harvick will be piloting a nascar stock car/whelen modified hybrid. :D

It's going to be fun to see what SHR can do with these things. Can they help to bring Ford back? I honestly hope so.

It's going to be fun to see what SHR can do with these things. Can they help to bring Ford back? I honestly hope so.
Kind of the point , a lot will depend on how well the info of sharing goes .

I guess this is as good a place as any to bring this up...notice the Monster Energy banners on the windshields...just for promo shots or are the driver names gone?

Can someone post the pics in a "non twitter" format? Work wont allow me to access anything twitter based. :p

from jayski

10natures-bakery-ford.jpg

Love the blue! should be easy to pick her out on track now.
Really hope like that we get the drivers name back on the windshield.

I am worn out just thinking of the countless hours it took to change those Chevrolet's over to Ford's......:)

I guess this is as good a place as any to bring this up...notice the Monster Energy banners on the windshields...just for promo shots or are the driver names gone?

Hopefully just for promo shots. We've seen names on a lot of other 2017 paint schemes. It would be colossally stupid to remove the names from the front, how do you expect new fans to learn everyone's name and number? DW? oh and they aren't nearly as visible on TV if they are on the back, since all the camera shots are from the front.

It would be colossally stupid to remove the names from the front, how do you expect new fans to learn everyone's name and number?
I hope this is sarcasm.

Btw its been confirmed that monster will be on the front while the names will be on the rear.

Back
Top Bottom