SIAP Kyle Busch arrest

Well...you can get avocados from the Dominican Republic or Peru. It is a principle. Bush was convicted to serve 3.5 years in jail. Seriously! This is so incredibly backwards. And the government of Mexico should recognize this. Fine the man and move on.
3 1/2 years can be turned into a fine instead of jail time which it was. Pat's post explains it.

Do you think that being caught with a gun because you forgot to unpack it, should be punishable by three and half years in prison?
You're answering my question with another question. Still, it's lunch and I've had some delicious bean soup, so I'll play along.

I think a country you criticized for its murder rate would be applauded for any effort to crack down on weapons violations. But it doesn't matter what I think, it's the law there. Nothing I think or do here in the US will change Mexican law. There are plenty of laws in other states that aren't the same as SC. I accept that if I break them while visiting, they're going to penalize me according to local laws and not the ones here. I don't think NASCAR should have playoffs or stage breaks, but them's the rules (blatant attempt to keep this racing-related but don't expect it to make any difference to the mods).

I repeat, "Which principle is it you feel Mexico's actions have violated?" No evasion this time, please.

I would wager to say most of your drivers carry, as they should. It’s man’s job to protect his family and their well being. These days and times should just further cement that.
Single mothers are in trouble I guess. Additionally, I might argue that it's a man can't protect his family if he doesn't know where his gun is.

2+2=4.

Kyle Busch was stupid, brought a gun over the border, broke a law in a wild country, and was sentenced. Bought his way out.

And that was that.

If you're going to own a 'man destroyer' don't be stupid, and be sure to be aware of where it is, because in a county like Mexico, even Kyle Busch could be a "maniac with a gun and there's nothing you can do about it"

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2+2=4.

Kyle Busch was stupid, brought a gun over the border, broke a law in a wild country, and was sentenced. Bought his way out.

And that was that.

If you're going to own a 'man destroyer' don't be stupid, and be sure to be aware of where it is, because in a county like Mexico, even Kyle Busch could be a "maniac with a gun and there's nothing you can do about it"

Late edit: That last paragraph was a reference to It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia...just want to be sure it wasn't taken as a serious comment lol

And a high profile NASCAR driver would probably want some protection travelling to a nation where the word "police" means absolutely nothing and cartels rule.
Yeah, cuz a .380 with six rounds in it is all you need to take on heavily-armed terrorists trying to kidnap you or your family. /sarc

Nice to know a guy with two young children has a forgotten gun tucked away in luggage that presumably regularly travels with him. /more sarc

BTW, NC concealed carry permits aren't recognized in other countries (and not even in all states). Not sure why he brought it up in his statement.

Yeah, cuz a .380 with six rounds in it is all you need to take on heavily-armed terrorists trying to kidnap you or your family. /sarc

Nice to know a guy with two young children has a forgotten gun tucked away in luggage that presumably regularly travels with him. /more sarc

BTW, NC concealed carry permits aren't recognized in other countries (and not even in all states). Not sure why he brought it up in his statement.
Fortunately you can still buy your way around when you visit third world corrupt countries.

Back
Top Bottom