Silly Season 2020

I'm confused again. Two schemes for the same car at the same race? Are they already planning on bringing out the backup?

EDIT: Never mind. One's Cup, one's X.

Hmmm first I have heard of this. I guess Ganassi is going to field a part time Xfinity car? That isn't going to work he's full time in the Niece car..Hmm so it is Cup time in a Ganassi car. This ought to be good.

Hmmm first I have heard of this. I guess Ganassi is going to field a part time Xfinity car? That isn't going to work he's full time in the Niece car..Hmm so it is Cup time in a Ganassi car. This ought to be good.

I recall a second Cup date for Ross in a Chip car was announced at the same presser as Daytona. It’s here somewhere.

^ Does Christopher Bell know about this?
I don't think I have ever heard Bell say on the podium, I want to thank Kyle Busch for this win today, you? Why the Toyota boys should have been calling Kyle the professor for all of his help and teachings.:D

Jones isnt doing anything just like suarez didnt do anything and bell wont either. Gibbs cars make anyone look good in xfinity, even no name drivers are way up near the front in those cars. Look at hornish i know hes a big name, but he sucked in penske in cup. But put him in a gibbs xfinty car and what happens? He lead every lap and won his first race

Jones is ahead of KDB and Bell going into Phoenix. I'd say it was a bit premature and not true to compare him to Suarez. Jone has a better record, drives a smarter race.

Back
Top Bottom