Silly Season 2024

iam still on the bell to the 4 band wagon.so he can go dirt racing, but maybe if he wins alot of races this year, he can tell jojo hes going dirt racing like it or not.
That is one of the travesties out there. Bell tells the story of the Yota brass telling him that he drives like Larson and they don't want him to get away and what do they do? Tell him he can't race dirt. :dunce:

That is one of the travesties out there. Bell tells the story of the Yota brass telling him that he drives like Larson and they don't want him to get away and what do they do? Tell him he can't race dirt. :dunce:
"They" aren't US....to be clear.....and Christopher will be in the race today unlike Bowman....to be clear.

Berry 10 I'm ok with
Berry deserves a ride on talent alone. Would be so refreshing to see a guy like him make it without a ton of $$$ pushing him. That said, hopefully he can get that ton of $$$. For LaJoie, with the supposed glut of seats opening soon, this is his big shot. I hope he gets a chance to prove what he's got in good equipment. When was the last time this many winning seats were potentially open or at least up for debate at once? Feels unprecedented to me. The 11 will be Hamlin still so that one's off the table in my book, but 4, 10, 19, 21, and possibly 16 on the open market? Wow.

Berry deserves a ride on talent alone. Would be so refreshing to see a guy like him make it without a ton of $$$ pushing him. That said, hopefully he can get that ton of $$$. For LaJoie, with the supposed glut of seats opening soon, this is his big shot. I hope he gets a chance to prove what he's got in good equipment. When was the last time this many winning seats were potentially open or at least up for debate at once? Feels unprecedented to me. The 11 will be Hamlin still so that one's off the table in my book, but 4, 10, 19, 21, and possibly 16 on the open market? Wow.
Didn't everyone think the same thing over there with the #18 last year too? I guess it all depends on if FedEx comes back. Rumors are Denny is one if the last guys with the big legacy salaries yet and some day that will end.

Didn't everyone think the same thing over there with the #18 last year too? I guess it all depends on if FedEx comes back. Rumors are Denny is one if the last guys with the big legacy salaries yet and some day that will end.
I thought he had already taken his haircut, guess not. Yeah, he'll have to decide whether to take that cut or drive his own car and bet on himself. It'll probably come down to how much TRD brings to the table for 23XI.

Edit: I really think this is where we could see 23XI become the TRD flagship team over what seems from a distance to be a sundowning JGR.

Edit: I really think this is where we could see 23XI become the TRD flagship team over what seems from a distance to be a sundowning JGR.
They just poured the floor for their new shop.

I thought he had already taken his haircut, guess not. Yeah, he'll have to decide whether to take that cut or drive his own car and bet on himself. It'll probably come down to how much TRD brings to the table for 23XI.

Hearing the TRD stable could grow here very shortly (as soon as tomorrow, even). Adding more cars has always been a priority.

Wait, is Harrison officially out of the 21 at seasons end?

Hearing the TRD stable could grow here very shortly (as soon as tomorrow, even). Adding more cars has always been a priority.
Growth through an additional car for an existing Toyota team, or in the form of a new team to the TRD fold altogether?

Nobody including me wants to hear that, but the fact is if that car is financed or mostly so, young Harry will probably be back behind the wheel.

Jeff needs to step in and advise Harry to take his money and get a good Xfinity ride. He’s only hurting his own reputation at this point.

As long as Josh Berry doesn’t join Toyota I’m good with whoever is in the Yoder team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It sounds like SHR is going to give Berry a shot. Hendrick is training him in cup for free. Berry is the top pick for a Cup ride.

And here it is:

boomconfetti-boom.gif

Jeff needs to step in and advise Harry to take his money and get a good Xfinity ride. He’s only hurting his own reputation at this point.
They tried, that was the plan. He was supposed to be in the 22 Xfinity car last year but then Brad had announced he was leaving, so Cindric got the 2 and then Burton got pushed to the 21 Cup deal.

Super excited that @StandOnIt and I will be on the same team as he is a big Noah Gragson fan! WE will be fabulous together!

I've been hearing the last week that Josh Berry was in line for the #4 next season. I wasn't so sure about that. But with Berry signing with Harvick's management team it gives more credibility to that.

Back
Top Bottom