SiriusXM's NASCAR Radio - Today's, not so hidden, agenda.....

Of all the on-air NO talent to pull, they pick Claire????
That speaks volumes. No pun intended.
I'm glad I cashed out when potato brain got elected.
I agree. I would give anything for them to toss the Morning Drive.

What's going on with this channel? It's a hot mess. It goes from TMD, to On Track, to Speedway Legends, then Speedway?

So I guess Trading Paint and the Late Shift are just gone now? IMO Todd Gordon was one of the best talents they have (or had?)

What the heck?! Earlier this year, I knocked my subscription down to music only so I haven't been listening. Can't believe they just booted Claire like that. It looks like "Tradin' Paint" is back on the schedule, is it actually on the air again? Has anyone said anything on-air to explain all the changes?

What the heck?! Earlier this year, I knocked my subscription down to music only so I haven't been listening. Can't believe they just booted Claire like that. It looks like "Tradin' Paint" is back on the schedule, is it actually on the air again? Has anyone said anything on-air to explain all the changes?
All Moody said is it was on hiatus and wouldn't elaborate any further

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I think that NASCAR Radio is just another thing to downsize as NASCAR reinvents itself. It's a shame. Some of the offseason content is the best stuff of the year....

What the hell is going on with NASCAR Radio?

Back
Top Bottom