SIX PACK!!

Congratulations JJ on number 6.

Congrats to him and his team.

Never thought I'd see the day where we'd see another 6th time champ who's actually active.

Congratulations. Their domination was unfathomable just 10 years ago.

Congrats to Jimmie, Chad, and the whole Lowes team.

Never thought anyone would win five again, let alone six. And Hendricks' eleven is almost incomprehensible.

Congrats to JJ, the 48 crew and Hendrick Motorsports.

I'm happy for this..
image.jpg

I'm dead serious, I hope he wins eight championships. No disrespect towards Earnhardt but the man's been dead for 13 years and the greatest driver in a generation doesn't get the respect he deserves because NASCAR Nation can't let go of the Earnhardt Legacy....

I'm dead serious, I hope he wins eight championships. No disrespect towards Earnhardt but the man's been dead for 13 years and the greatest driver in a generation doesn't get the respect he deserves because NASCAR Nation can't let go of the Earnhardt Legacy....
it's up to the fans who get their respect not the drivers. I don't think they disrespect JJ they respect DALE more.

it's up to the fans who get their respect not the drivers. I don't think they disrespect JJ they respect DALE more.

So, it's up to the fans to decide greatness? Well, we might as well induct Tim Tebow in the Pro Football Hall of Fame right now then. While at it, induct Danica Patrick in to the NASCAR Hall of Fame and get it over with.

So, it's up to the fans to decide greatness? Well, we might as well induct Tim Tebow in the Pro Football Hall of Fame right now then. While at it, induct Danica Patrick in to the NASCAR Hall of Fame and get it over with.
I said respect. how did you get greatness from that?

I said respect. how did you get greatness from that?

There's a difference between liking someone and respecting someone. I don't like Jimmie Johnson but I certainly respect him and his accomplishments. Quite honestly, those who don't either have an irrational hatred for Jimmie Johnson, are bitter Earnhardt fans that are about to see their idol's record fall or aren't race fans to start with.

There's a difference between liking someone and respecting someone. I don't like Jimmie Johnson but I certainly respect him and his accomplishments. Quite honestly, those who don't either have an irrational hatred for Jimmie Johnson, are bitter Earnhardt fans that are about to see their idol's record fall or aren't race fans to start with.
what are you talking about? your out in right field.

Congratulations to Jimmie Johnson. Six time NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion!
Well done, Jimmie. Jimmie is a great representative of NASCAR as a driver and champion.

Go for eight!

Comforting wishes to all the JJ haters, only 364 days of suffering left, it aint even leap year.

Well.... he could get number 7 next year, so never mind.
Just go ahead do it right, suffer way down deep and hurt to the fullest :) get ulcers stomach cramps and be bitter.

Comforting wishes to all the JJ haters, only 364 days of suffering left, it aint even leap year.

Well.... he could get number 7 next year, so never mind.
Just go ahead do it right, suffer way down deep and hurt to the fullest :) get ulcers stomach cramps and be bitter.

Just 363 days now.

Back
Top Bottom