SK vs. Touring Modified

SpeedPagan

The iRacing Guru
So I started playing around with iRacing, and I brought Concord Motorsport Park as well as the Modified cars, it came with an SK Modified and a Touring Modified. So I have two questions, what is the difference between the two, and are the SK Modified only supposed to have R,N,1,2 gears? Because that's all I have on the SK Modified in iRacing.

I don't know anything about iRacing? But most of the modified and short track racers have gone to the Richmond 2spd transmission. It's cheaper and lighter than a modified stock 4spd and Way cheaper than a full on jerico.
I've had one in both the sportsman and latemodel for a couple years, Trouble free!
A SK Modified is basicly a limited Modified 360 or less CI compression limit and no roller cams, usually they run a tire rule or track tire also.

LOL, I finaly got around to checking to see what IRacing is, it's an online racing game kinda interesting looking.

LOL, I finaly got around to checking to see what IRacing is, it's an online racing game kinda interesting looking.

Yea it is, many of the same people who used to work for Papyrus on their NASCAR game are now working for iRacing.

I havenplayed any of those video games since I lost my son, the online racing against others was interesting for awhile then everyone learned how to cheat them and they lost all the realism they had. There was one sprint car game that was alot of fun though.

Back
Top Bottom