So Far So Good

P

PettyBlue

I very much like having racing threads seperated from other topics. I've been to other forums that get divided over political and other issues that kept people that I'd otherwise have something in common with from wanting to talk.

That's exactly why we have it set up this way. I'm not into discussing my politics, so I don't like having to sift through hundreds of thread looking for my favs.

Glad you're sticking around and enjoying.:)

That's exactly why we have it set up this way. I'm not into discussing my politics, so I don't like having to sift through hundreds of thread looking for my favs.

Glad you're sticking around and enjoying.:)

Thank you for that TRL. :) We do appreciate the set-up, even if some of us have never said so.

Edit : also - welcome PettyBlue, you've probably seen me causing trouble, but I'm a generally amicable guy. :) And totally unrelated - I cannot believe that username was available. I figured someone would have snapped it up already. Good choice.

Thanks Kyle, glad I found this site. Guess I got lucky on my name! ;)

Thank you for that TRL. :) We do appreciate the set-up, even if some of us have never said so.

Edit : also - welcome PettyBlue, you've probably seen me causing trouble, but I'm a generally amicable guy. :) And totally unrelated - I cannot believe that username was available. I figured someone would have snapped it up already. Good choice.

You would never cause any trouble. :D ;)
It would be dull if everyone agreed with each other on every topic. :)

Back
Top Bottom