So, I have a dilemma and I want your thoughts

Benevolent One

Team Owner
I have a song idea called 1700 miles. It's about a girl that decides that 1700 miles between you sounds just about right after all. Well, the girl I am writing it about says she feels like she is being Taylor Swifted, basically. The only thing is, that this is actually pretty therapeutic for me and she actually comes off a little better in the song than she did in real life. I am not using her name and nobody really knows who she is outside of a few of our own personal friends and relatives. On top of that, I am just a small time, wanna be blues guy who is flirting with getting into some country music so very few people will likely ever even hear this damn thing anyway. What do you guys think about this?

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

I have a song idea called 1700 miles. It's about a girl that decides that 1700 miles between you sounds just about right after all. Well, the girl I am writing it about says she feels like she is being Taylor Swifted, basically. The only thing is, that this is actually pretty therapeutic for me and she actually comes off a little better in the song than she did in real life. I am not using her name and nobody really knows who she is outside of a few of our own personal friends and relatives. On top of that, I am just a small time, wanna be blues guy who is flirting with getting into some country music so very few people will likely ever even hear this damn thing anyway. What do you guys think about this?

Do it, she is 1700 miles away and unidentified. No harm, no foul.

If she's not giving you head anymore, why would you care what her mouth is doing. Ignore the random noise.
That is the funniest thing I have heard in forever. If I wasn't drinking right now, it might not be quite as funny, but I still think it would be very close. You are the man!

Put it out there, maybe a big name will will pick it up and turn it into a hit and you'll get a songwriters rolaty check in the mail every month.

DO IT. as sometime poet, without heart break I can say a lot less poems would be written

Got to have a pick up truck and a dog in there for a she done did me wrong song

Well, the frame rotted out on my truck and I had to scrap it out a few months back.

The 318 engine and the tranny were still running strong, though.

90% of my cars have gone to the crusher the same way. Engine running perfectly, but nowhere to hold a jack. Nothing worse then when a jackpoint punches through

90% of my cars have gone to the crusher the same way. Engine running perfectly, but nowhere to hold a jack. Nothing worse then when a jackpoint punches through
Yeah, the first time you try to jack up your car and the jack sinks into the body of the vehicle is a pretty sickening feeling.

Back
Top Bottom