So who is in your Final Four?

Jorge De Guzman

2017, 2021 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
With the playoffs upon us who ya got in the Championship race in Miami?

Johnson
MTJ
Larson
Harvick

Harvick, Jimmie, Larson and Kyle Busch. Dark Horse: Kurt Busch, Chase Elliott. Larson wins his first cup.

78, 18, 42, 02.

Truex wins it all but I would like to see Larson or Brad K. win it and show that the Yotas can be beat.

How do some of you guys not put Truex in the final 4. He's got so many playoff points it's almost guaranteed.
Truex
Larson
Kyle Busch
????

I'm going to go a little out in a limb and say Hamlin finally gets a championship

78, 5, 24, 42

1. Truex is the obvious first choice.
  2. Kyle Busch, despite not winning many Chase races, has really stepped up his Chase game in recent years.
  3. Kyle Larson, because he has been the most clutch driver of the year. Look at his two most recent wins.
  4. I don't really want to say B-Kez, but he has been another one who does not usually flounder his chances away. He's been in a bit of a slump lately, but his lack of good results here lately has not been 100% his fault. We've seen the entirety of the Penske Cup team in the midst of a slump throughout most of the year. I would be surprised if he's not in the hunt come time for the Round of Eight or the Final Four at Homestead.

Hope like heck 48 and 2...

78 has "pretty much" got himself there if I understand all the points things right. I'd also put 11 as a sleeper.

78, 42, 18 and 11

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

78 because he's owned the season
42 because he's peaking (again)
48 because 7 times
41 because he's showing speed now (and KB41 is my guy)

Nope on 11 because he wont' last 10 races without running into something and wrecking (like the 78).

Final Four: 2, 42, 48, 78.

The 78 and 42 have been the best all year. The 48 because 7-Time and because Texas :dual9mm:. The 2 because "my driver." And there will be Miller Lite in the Monster Cup...:cool:

Back
Top Bottom