so why the la coliseum?????

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
There are only two types of people who go to NASCAR races. One is a foul-mouthed, tattooed, tobacco-spitting, shirtless drunk ... and the other is her boyfriend.
My foul-mouthed, tattooed, tobacco-spitting girlfriend has never gone shirtless at a NASCAR race.

At least not yet. :cool:

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
Dated a chick who was a nascar fan… she was crazy as hell and I’m at a different point in life but it was a hell of a ride. 10/10 recommend everyone tries it once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, where is she at? I will try it once, but am i going to need some spurs and a whip? :)

Last edited:

RacerrecaR

*Screams in Jeff Burton*
Ok, where is she at? I will try it once, but am i going to need some spurs and a whip? :)
Worth trying for a few weeks. Not worth trying for 7 years

Spurs and a whip are in play and will be appreciated by her. Know from experience

MRM

Team Owner
Here's a thought on why LA (other than the Super Bowl being there the following week). I don't think a lot of teams have a big inventory of the new car. By eliminating a plate race where there is bound to be a lot of torn up cars, go somewhere where they won't have to trash a whole car.

MRM

Team Owner
This backs up my theory on why the Clash is not in Daytona this year.

AuzGrams

Team Owner
I hope the Clash is back on Friday or Saturday night in 2023 & the All-Star race is at a stadium with SMI in charge.

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
Here's a thought on why LA (other than the Super Bowl being there the following week). I don't think a lot of teams have a big inventory of the new car. By eliminating a plate race where there is bound to be a lot of torn up cars, go somewhere where they won't have to trash a whole car.

There are also safety concerns about the car. If they wreck them at 50 mph and see something they don't like, they can figure something out before the Daytona 500. My theory is that this is part of the reason they chose LA.

Top Bottom