Something About You

I turned 40 on Wednesday

birthday1.gif

I got my first Jeff Gordon (fire storm) shirt today. Ordered it from Nascar.com. It sure is a beaut

a friend of mine (my next door neighbor) committed suicide the other night.

his family is keeping his death a secret from his grandma- no funeral.
I bought yellow roses and put them on my kitchen table as a way of paying my respects.

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico. Actually, not really. It was a couple dollars more a month than another company was, but I figured it was worth it to have a company I had actually heard of.

I am sticking to my local Farm Bureau for my insurance so I can have a person to talk to and not just someone on a phone.

my test came back and i found out that i'm insulin resistant.on meds.now and sugar buster diet.:(

I will be going to the NCAA football game at Arrowhead this weekend; Oklahoma vs. Missouri.

all of my girl kittens were named after coffee.Java, Jo, Cappachinno, now Belle Mocha.

I'm leaving for Vegas on the 19th and watching the Monster Truck World Finals there on the 27th & 28th

The one I will never regret being there for is the inaugural that Jeff won.
Yeah, you can't complain about that! :p The year Tony Stewart won it would have been a good one to be at as well.

I love French Fries too but I am banned from them for life says Weight Watchers.

Back
Top Bottom