Sometimes I question!

P

pbunch

Sometimes I question my own behavior.I really look forward to The 2003 NASCAR season.Thanks to all the new folks and old.I will stay around to see who is bold.:)

I'm bold!!:)

Oh..........you are talking about drivers!! In that case, Jr!!:ROFLMFAO:

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
I'm bold!!:)  

Oh..........you are talking about drivers!!  In that case, Jr!!:ROFLMFAO:

You are a hoot Wrangman.:p I just can't wait for 2003 my friend.

I must have passed into the twilight zone.......my calendar says Jan. 10, 2003!!:)

Oh.........you're talking about the 2003 Winston Cup/Busch season!!

*got to make the distinction that I'm referring to Winston Cup and Busch because if I said NASCAR, some would take it to mean all the divisions*

Is it raceday yet? Is it raceday yet? Is it raceday yet? Is it raceday yet? Is it raceday yet? Is it raceday yet? Coooommmmmme on...

Originally posted by rpmallen
Is it raceday yet? Is it raceday yet? Is it raceday yet? Is it raceday yet? Is it raceday yet? Is it raceday yet? Coooommmmmme on...

Easy Girl.It will be here soon enough.:p

Hey now, watch who you are calling a girl! Just b/c i'm impatient doesn't mean i'm female!

not many women have a a beard... hehe

It's alright, you're forgiven. I'm still impatient though... Daytona Daytona Daytona...

it seems like forever since th 2002 season was over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO 5 CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

I don't know any girls named Allen, but i guess that must have been it. It's alright, Spongebob (in my icon) says all is forgiven. Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom