song titles

Anything For My Baby - KISS

(Y'all noticing a trend here?) :p

Run to the Hills (I guess we are the only people who don't have dates mis-fit:) )

Scotch and Soda (Guess we are the only ones who didn't have dates. is there anywhere I can go and not be reminded that tonight is date night? :p )

Red Roses for a Blue Lady (All I wanted was some place where I wouldn't be reminded that instead of going out, I stayed home. But No, you have to go and bring it up.)

Every Day of My Life (Don't worry, I was just joking. I was also just being a smart***. That sad smilie makes me feel bad. This is more fun, this will sound sad in that single pathetic way only I can sound like, than going on a date with some weirdo)

Eighteen Wheels and a Dozen Roses (Thanks. I tend to use too much sarcasm and insult people so usually I am more careful. On another note how are you on this boring Friday?)

Soil (I just didn't want to say something sarcastic back and look like a jerk:) I'm fine right now, still trying to kick the effects of this cold I've had for a while. How are you? I think the rest of the world is sleeping right now:) )

Learn to Fly ( Hey, I love sarcasm. Use it freely, sarcasm is the only way I can get through some days. :lol2: I am good other than allergies. The rest of the world is probably sleeping. It is almost 3 am here so everyone normal here is sleeping.)

Back
Top Bottom