Sonoma RACE thread

Ya think outback is taking advantage of the foot cam? :D

Edit: ya beat me.

Now the question is does Brad see it as Kyle being an idiot or does he(Brad) realize he messed up and it's not Kyle's fault?

I'm so slow at typing I'm 16 posts behind.

Ya think outback is taking advantage of the foot cam? :D

Edit: ya beat me.

Of course, I LOVE Bloomin Onions. Yet, I get terrible gas and my stomach will hurt like hell. Got take advantage of it because it might equal a commercial free race...

I can dream, right?

Now the question is does Brad see it as Kyle being an idiot or does he(Brad) realize he messed up and it's not Kyle's fault?

I'm sure Brad will be mature about it and understand that it's not "all about him" :rolleyes:

Getting a bit on edge here --- there is thunder rumbling fairly close. After last week's adventures in lightning, makes me a bit nervous.
been storming the whole race here...waiting for hooterville cable to lose the feed, but so far so good. I already had lightning blow out the dryer, catch the TV on fire, fry the microwave and the outside light about a month ago. Got a new cable box out of it though.

During a commercial break I took the dogs out, had a smoke and grabbed a beer...came back in and either they were on the same break or went to another one

Boris a lap down, road course ringer my butt

been storming the whole race here...waiting for hooterville cable to lose the feed, but so far so good. I already had lightning blow out the dryer, catch the TV on fire, fry the microwave and the outside light about a month ago. Got a new cable box out of it though.
Didn't lose any appliances --- just fried my computer, 2 TVs, 2 DTV receivers, the phone, and the LNB on the satellite dish.

Back
Top Bottom