Sooo much happening here

I'd just pile it on the street and say "come and get it before someone else does".

I would but there are antiques in there that were my grandmothers. I have calmed down, TRL but still angry. She knew that stuff had to get out of there. pronto.

She is my older sister, I should not have to be taking care of her. I have enough trouble taking care of myself.

Make sure she pays you for any expense you incur.

She paid for the move, TRL.
I gave the movers a nice tip, when I left. They had to put up with her for 5 hours so I gave them each $100.

I came home this afternoon just drained. Now, I won't have to see her until mom's house is sold. Many of you might think badly of me, to talk about my own sister this way. It's just the way it is.

I'm not doing a damn thing tomorrow.

I cried this morning and I have a really short fuse. Lily's been so bad the past 2 days. She's come close, twice, to knocking Jennifer's tv off the stand. I hope I feel more like myself tomorrow.

I got out of the house this afternoon and went and got my ears re-pierced.

I'll be ok, there has just been so much going on in my life this past year. Next month will be a year since my mom passed.

I was in Lakeview/Russells Point last week.

Srsly? If you ever come back, let me know. Well get pizza or something.

I am living in the new house now. I am trying to get it looking nice, so much to go through.

The pets are adjusting slowly to their new house.

I do not have internet yet, hopefully soon.

Srsly? If you ever come back, let me know. Well get pizza or something.

I am living in the new house now. I am trying to get it looking nice, so much to go through.

The pets are adjusting slowly to their new house.

I do not have internet yet, hopefully soon.

You are living in a beautiful area as it like an Oasis that pops out of all the farmland and the lake is great. I get into Ohio quite a lot so if I am heading over your way I will let you know and I am glad you have a lot of the hard stuff behind you so you can take some breaths and relax a little.

You are living in a beautiful area as it like an Oasis that pops out of all the farmland and the lake is great. I get into Ohio quite a lot so if I am heading over your way I will let you know and I am glad you have a lot of the hard stuff behind you so you can take some breaths and relax a little.

That is why I chose to move here. The lake is so relaxing.

I made a ton of progress today. Very proud of the work I've done here.

That is why I chose to move here. The lake is so relaxing.

I made a ton of progress today. Very proud of the work I've done here.

That makes me happy to hear as I know you have been through an awful lot and I am glad you are giving yourself credit for all you have accomplished and are accomplishing.

Out my back door.
0305171745_HDR_zpsrqx1rncp.jpg

Finally got my washer and dryer working, today.

Slept on my new bed for the 1st time last night.

Got my internet turned on, on Sunday.

We are making progress.

Back
Top Bottom