2017, 2021 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
1630241849391.png

Sunday, September 5, 2021​

Darlington Raceway​

Time: 6:00pm/et​

TV:
1630242573899.jpeg
- Radio: MRN​

6:00 PM (Eastern)NCS RACE (STAGES 115/230/367 LAPS = 501.3 MILES )

This week, The NASCAR Cup Series rolls into one of the Crown Jewels of the circuit...Darlington, South Carolina for the Great Southern Tradition, The Grand Daddy Of Em All...The Southern 500. This is race 1 of the 2021 NASCAR Cup Playoffs as the 10 race gauntlet to crown this year’s champion begins at Darlington Raceway. Who is going to tame The Racetrack Too Tough To Tame?​

Darlington Raceway​

Time: 6:00pm/et​

TV: View attachment 57147- Radio: MRN​

6:00 PM (Eastern)NCS RACE (STAGES 115/230/367 LAPS = 501.3 MILES )

This week, The NASCAR Cup Series rolls into one of the Crown Jewels of the circuit...Darlington, South Carolina for the Great Southern Tradition, The Grand Daddy Of Em All...The Southern 500. This is race 1 of the 2021 NASCAR Cup Playoffs as the 10 race gauntlet to crown this year’s champion begins at Darlington Raceway. Who is going to tame The Racetrack Too Tough To Tame?​
OFF
THROTTLE
TIME

BABY

1630242819043.jpeg

Darlington Raceway​

1:30pm/et​

Laps: 45/90/147​

TV: FS1 - Radio: MRN, Sirius XM NASCAR​

1630242901438.png

Saturday, September 4, 2021​

Darlington Raceway​

Time: 3:30pm/et​

Laps: 147 - Stages: 45/45/57​

TV: NBCSN - Radio: MRN, Sirius XM NASCAR​

I'm excited to see the 750 hp/low df package again.

Also, I had a bit of an expresso this morning. I feel amazing.
Oh ha ha once I reread I figured that may have been what you meant

One of my favorite races of the year, so of course I have a wedding to attend that day at 4:30, go figure

With all the tradition and pageantry of the Southern 500, this is my favorite race on the calendar. You can feel the past champions of this race by just watching it. I hope to attend a Southern 500 in the near future.

One of my favorite races of the year, so of course I have a wedding to attend that day at 4:30, go figure
For me personally....again this is me personally....I’ve always found people who have weddings on holiday weekends incredibly annoying. I usually use that time to recharge from work, do stuff around the house that has been neglected, finish all laundry and watch whatever race or sporting event that is going on while pigging out on food I normally don’t get to eat . Again that’s just me because I’m a huge introvert and I know my thinking probably isn’t remotely normal but that’s the way I’m wired.

For me personally....again this is me personally....I’ve always found people who have weddings on holiday weekends incredibly annoying. I usually use that time to recharge from work, do stuff around the house that has been neglected, finish all laundry and watch whatever race or sporting event that is going on while pigging out on food I normally don’t get to eat . Again that’s just me because I’m a huge introvert and I know my thinking probably isn’t remotely normal but that’s the way I’m wired.

I'm a wedding caterer and I feel the same way.

Its interesting tho. Usually Sunday weddings we do with Monday holidays people get really drunk. But for the rest of their lives the couple's anniversary is going to be spent going to holiday parties rather than actually celebrating their anniversary

I couldn't agree more.

If there isn't an open bar I'm leaving early, LOL

Depends on the holiday for me. If they are having a wedding on like a Tuesday or Wednesday, It ends up being a 5 day long holiday and only needed to use 2 vacation days.

I'm a wedding caterer and I feel the same way.

Its interesting tho. Usually Sunday weddings we do with Monday holidays people get really drunk. But for the rest of their lives the couple's anniversary is going to be spent going to holiday parties rather than actually celebrating their anniversary
We got married the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. We were both hourly employees and that day gave us a 4-day honeymoon without having to use precious vacation days. It made sense for those circumstances, but I recommend against it. We spent our first several anniversaries dealing with the age-old questions from each family as to who we'd visit for the holiday. Either way, it's not how a young couple wants to celebrate.

Depends on the holiday for me. If they are having a wedding on like a Tuesday or Wednesday, It ends up being a 5 day long holiday and only needed to use 2 vacation days.
Memorial Day weekend, July 4th weekend, Labor Day Weekend and Thanksgiving Weekend are like huge no’s for me. Again me being a guest, a part of me will die seeing my name on an invite to a wedding on of these weekends, huge bummer. The other part of me living will be there begrudgingly wondering why the happy couple couldn’t have picked any other weekend of the year to exchange vows. I’m showing my wife these posts and she’s cackling because in our almost now 10 years of being together 7 dating and 3 years married she’s dealt with my less than enthusiastic demeanor when one of these weekends are taken from me. My wife is a saint.

Last edited:
Don't talk **** about my sister.

Kidding. It was fourth of July weekend this year. Turned out to be really really fun. My girlfriend and I had a blast. Danced our assess of. Best friend got married two weeks later. Danced more assess off, heels were all blistered up baby.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Memorial Day weekend, July 4th weekend, Labor Day Weekend and Thanksgiving Weekend

Couples often get married during the holidays because there is usually less demand for banquet halls that can result in considerable savings compared to high demand Saturday nights.

A friend of my wife got married on New Years Eve.

Helluva party.

Couples often get married during the holidays because there is usually less demand for banquet halls that can result in considerable savings compared to high demand Saturday nights.

NYE I triple my rates :D

Helluva party.
I’d send a nice gift

Love Darlington. Unfortunately will be out of the state this weekend and will not be attending. Still, what a damn place. It's amazing to hear how much quieter the cars get as their tires burn off. Also the sliding the cars do around the track is much like a dirt late model at Eldora, throwing it down the hill on entry and then up to the wall through the middle and exit is an incredibly difficult line over 500 miles. This place is going to be comparable to a US Open at Oakmont when they make these cars symmetrical

As much as I love this place, I decided months ago that I was going to sit this one out. The summer turned hectic and full of family issues, so I made the right choice.

Hey, y'all that are going? Give The Lady a big wet slobbery one for me, and check that swampy area between the front stretch and the parking lot for herons and egrets!

As much as I love this place, I decided months ago that I was going to sit this one out. The summer turned hectic and full of family issues, so I made the right choice.

Hey, y'all that are going? Give The Lady a big wet slobbery one for me, and check that swampy area between the front stretch and the parking lot for herons and egrets!
You got it sir. Don't you normally sit in Pierson Tower? Or are you in 1 somewhere?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom