Southern Modified schedule...

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
They would probably go to more tracks if there were more that want(or could afford) to have them.

That's what I don't get. NASCAR says the demand for the series is so high, yet they're running six races at the same track. :confused:

The Northern Modified Tour looks like an ARCA West schedule.

Hey, what happened to the Southern Tour racing at Concord Motorsports Park in Midland, NC?

You can watch the SOUTHERN Modified tour in Connecticut in September! :beerbang:

:rolleyes:

it is a combination race just like Bristol is. I dont think they go about it the right way though... K&N Pro series has their combination race in Iowa, seems closer to the middle, more fair for the teams.

it is a combination race just like Bristol is. I dont think they go about it the right way though... K&N Pro series has their combination race in Iowa, seems closer to the middle, more fair for the teams.

Agreed. Maybe they should have the combination races on tracks that are along the Mason Dixie Line? Then it'd truly be a combination race between North and South.

Yeah, run it at Jennerstown or, hell, make it interesting and run it at Old Dominion.:growl:

I'm sure all four teams that make the drive to CT are looking forward to that race!

And here I thought ARCA wrote some sorry schedules.:rolleyes:

I don't think there is anything wrong with ARCAs schedule. I think most of their tracks are good. They usually change it up enough each year to keep it interesting(i always anticipate changes to the ARCA schedule, unlike big 3 NASCAR series...).

Agreed. Maybe they should have the combination races on tracks that are along the Mason Dixie Line? Then it'd truly be a combination race between North and South.

How about Dover?

Pretty crappy that Martinsville is off the schedule. Haven't they been doing that race for a while? I thought that seemed like a pretty good place for a combination race.

No way this fair to the Southern boys, I don't get it??!!!:confused:

Pretty crappy that Martinsville is off the schedule. Haven't they been doing that race for a while? I thought that seemed like a pretty good place for a combination race.

Perfect place... used to be" the race" for these guys.

From what I read, the race in Thompson will have separate races for the North and South.

Should be a real barn burner watching all four cars battle for the win.:sarcasm:

Back
Top Bottom