SPAM THREAD!!!

P

ParkHere

Hi Twirlly! :D

Hey, if I can come out of my posting shell, so can you. Still wish there was a way for qwaz to count chat towards post counts, though! :cool:

You lost 100 posts and you still have that many?!? Geez! Looks like I'm further behind than I thought!

Sounds like you've got it made Flamed! I think I'm going to get off here for a little bit though. I promised Bink I'd play a game with him. Gona try to get back later. You guys have fun and behave yourselves!

Catch Ya Later!

Anyone interested? Here's how it goes....

You post three statements about yourself - two true, one false. Then, you give everyone a while to guess which one is not true. Then, you post the answer, and select the next person to go.

I'll go first:

I have never eaten a Twinkie.

I have a snake tattoo.

I have a three-legged dog.

I do not have a three-legged dog (at least since I last saw them this morning).

I have never tasted a Twinkie, and I have a snake tattoo.

Next up - FIREMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really like Spam? ;)

If you run the Peachtree, are you going to run it in full fireman's gear? Some people do that - run it in business suits, dressed as the Statue of Liberty, etc.

I was just teasing - its a tough race and hotter than heck. Its usually up to the mid 80s by the time the race starts.

Maybe just the hat? ;)

I still say it's #1...

That's my answer and I'm stickin' to it.:cool:

:( I was at lunch but I was gonna guess #2. ;)

Alright OrlandoFan....you're up!

Mel, I simply speak the truth, you outta know that!!:p

It's not personal. Ofan is cool.:cool:

I've got some good ones for my turn.:D

Ok....you got us! Sneaky Pete! ;)

My favorite color is brown, so I understand....

OK....

Next up is Ironhead!

ME???? Hmmmmm, what do I put down......

I've got it.

BTW, Mel is disqualified from answering this one because she simply knows me too well. :)

#1 - I have the NASCAR logo tatooed somewhere on my body.

#2 - I have drank beer and smoked a cigarette with Ward Burton.

#3 - I have driven a race car around Talladega Superspeedway.

Good luck y'all!!!:heehee:

Congrats to flamed69. You were the only correct guess. #3 is false, I have never driven a stock car around Talladega.

#1 - I DO have the NASCAR logo tatooed on my left shoulder blade. It's got flames going behind the logo. Got it in July of 98' when I was down in Daytona for the Inaugural night race and it got postponed because of the fires. It was what I like to call a "permanant souvineir".

#2 - I DID drink a beer and smoke a cigarette with Ward Burton. I caught him in the clubroom of our local arena after he was done signing autographs at the hockey game that night. The game was going on and nobody was down there except me because that's the only place in the building that you can smoke so I was just hangin' out smoking one and getting a cold beer before I went back to my seat with my friends. Ward came into the room with about 4 security/PR people and he was there to have a smoke just like I was. We talked for about 10 minutes or so and I had him sign an 8x10 photo of his old Hardee's BGN car for me. He's a really nice guy!!!

But Mel, I'm a nice person and I've been to jail too. It CAN happen.:yeehaw:

I'll say #3.

Well, I gotta run! Thanks for playing - its been fun! Hopefully, you guys can keep it going for the night crew!

Just where do you think the tatoo is Mel???? This should be interesting...:cookoo:

Mule and I have never been in jail together but we have come very, VERY close twice. He's a bad influence on me...:takethat:

Now I'm confused....... A three legged guy who has only been married once? With a tatto on his .....? And is a vegetarien?

:D I don't think so!

It took me a while to read everything but it was worth it! This is really cool! :D

Learning some new things today aren't we Bearby?! LOL

OK....who's up now? I think I'm ready to play!

no...you go ahead! LOL I can't think of anything interesting for myself! LOL

See ya later Mel! I've actually got to go fix dinner right now. I'll be back in a little while to play. Maybe by then I can come up with some good ones! :D

well, this was an interesting thread to come back to the board on !! Yall let me know when it's my turn and I'll check back in later and list mine! ;)

Never mind- I'll post it now in case I don't pop in til late later !

1 - I have the spoon Rusty Wallace ate his dessert with and his beer mug from when he was eating at the O'Charley's restaurant in Anniston, Alabama on spring Dega race weekend of 1992.

2- I got bit by a monkey in Indonesia when I was a kid.

3- I once met Dale Earnhardt and Neil Bonnett at a 4-wheeler store and have the sold tag from Earnhardt's 4 wheeler which he autographed.

Yall are smart !! LOL !! #2 is the false statement, though I was bitten by a Camel in China when I was 13 and stepped on a sea urchin in Malaysia when I was 9....yuk. I was raised overseas so I had quite a few odd things like that, but no biting in Indonesia !! The other two things really happened - I'll have to fill yall in on em oneday when we're telling driver tales..LOL !!

Hey Chilimamama!!! I'll take #3 !!

I'm back! I decided to go out to eat instead of cook! LOL Much easier! :D

So here goes mine!

1. When I was in high school I use to throw dried dog food at the
college girls waiting in line to get into the bars.

2. I drink strawberry moonshine in Charlotte every May with 2
Winston Cup crews.

3. Meatloaf is my favorite food.

Have at it guys! :D

tkj got it!!! :) I HATE meatloaf! yuk, Yuk and YUK!

As for the dog food thing....it's true! LOL I lived near a college town and there was one street that was lined with bars. On the weekends there would always be a bunch of people standing in line waiting to get in (easy targets). Some friends and I would load up in my Mustang and go cruising Court Street throwing handfuls of dried dog food at the college girls who thought they were all that! :D

As for the Strawberry Moonshine......tis true too. We stay at the same hotel in Charlotte as a couple of the Winston Cup teams do. They are a great group of guys with lots of interesting stories to tell. One guy always brings a big ol' jug of Strawberry Moonshine....tastes just like strawberry syrup!

NEXT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom