Special Thanks to Ronnie's Sponsors!!!

K

Kasper

Without all of you it would not have been possible!!

To Bridgett- Thank you for the words of encouragement and getting everything organized! And also for being such a great girlfriend! Love ya!!

Kasper Muffler Shop- A special thanks to my Mom & Dad. If it wasn't for the 2 of you I wouldn't be racing. I appreciate and Love you very much!!

Outlaw Sheetmetal(Brad & Brent Rachels)-We want you guys to know how much we appreciated the hard work and time you put into doing Ronnie's new body!! It was an awesome job(done in 1 days time I might add)!!! Thanks for the help at the track also!! We enjoyed it!! Love ya!!

Johnson's Machine Shop- Thank you for the new power plant that is in Ronnie's car! The engine is all and everything you said it would be! You can't go wrong with a JOHNSON'S Racing Engine!!

TNT Racing Parts & Equipment- Thank you for the parts and supplies and also for the words of encouragement to Ronnie!! Thomas you're picture is on it's way to you!

H & S Racing Parts- Thank you for the parts & supplies!!

Signs by Chris- Thank you for the work you put into lettering Ronnie's car!! It was an awesome job you did on it!! It sure got alot of attention.

Worley Chiropractic- Thank you for all your help!!

Racing Communications- Thank you!!

Thanks to my Aunt Evie for offering all the help you have!! Love ya!!

Also thanks to my family and friends who have helped us on the car!!

To JSF- Thanks for cheering me on!! I can always count on you to be there hollering!!!

And also to my late Uncle Bob Fulmer(passed away 4/20/02 from Cancer)-Thank you for taping my races and always being there in the stands cheering me on(I know you're there in spirit)! You will not be forgotten!! Love ya!!!

That is a very nice looking car!! Maybe ours will look that good next year! LOL!! Keep up the good work Ronnie.

THE #14 RACING TEAM!!

GOOD LOOKING RIDE YOU GOT THERE LIL RONNIE!!
TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK IN RACING!!
LOVE Y'ALL,
ANGIE
:thumbsup:

Can you believe all the sheetmetal work was done in 1 days time? Well it was. If you ever need any work done on sheetmetal call Brad & Brent Rachels! They're the best I've seen. The lettering was done by Signs by Chris in Greenwood. Glad you all like it! See you all @ the track.

Back
Top Bottom