SPEED: ALMS, GRAND-AM TO MERGE

I've personally always liked Grand Am more then ALMS, be interesting to see what the combined product will look like.

I've personally always liked Grand Am more then ALMS, be interesting to see what the combined product will look like.

That's what scares me, the combined product. I like the Grand Am series, not ALMS. The DP cars is one of my favorite classes in all of racing.

DP is what I like too, ALMS always too me had too much going on I can't follow 4 races at once on the same track.

Sorry but the ALMS P cars put the DP cars to shame. Hell until this year and the new Vets and body styles the DP cars were about the most butt ugly P cars I've ever seen. The ALMS P cars are just plain sex all the way and I would give almost anything to see them on the banks at Daytona.

ALMS cars outside the Corvette are awful. They basically look like ugly indy cars with fenders.

It is probably good to merge the series but the ALMS has too many classes. I'm curious to see what the racing classes will be. Historically, sports car racing tends to dwindle down to one dominate team as both GranAm and the ALMS have shown (and IMSA as well).

It is probably good to merge the series but the ALMS has too many classes. I'm curious to see what the racing classes will be. Historically, sports car racing tends to dwindle down to one dominate team as both GranAm and the ALMS have shown (and IMSA as well).

What ever the classes, at the top the P cars better be exotic state of the art racing machines or I'm not watching. Seriously P cars are not supposed to be low buck low tech dinky cars they have to be all out state of the art advanced technology wonder things or I won't watch.

Back
Top Bottom