SpeedPagan 2015 iRacing.com plans

SpeedPagan

The iRacing Guru
So, I have not even touched iRacing for several months. It isn't that I don't love the sim, I do. It's mostly because from July to December, I ran a business that was well...ever watch one of those reality shows like Ice Road Truckers or Duck Dynasty or gods forbid, Keeping up with The Kardashians? You know how the studios tend to go out of their way to make it seem glamorous and exciting and that you want to be a part of that world?

Yea, I've lived like that for six months, and let me tell you it ****** sucks. The "a**hole" that every reality TV show has? Yea, that a**hole is a real a**hole, he's not some character on a TV show. He's a jackass who has a police record and anger management issues. He also has issues with following orders and think he can do whatever the **** he wants. Add on a couple of "sassy girls" and the "tough but fair boss" and yea, you start wondering what it'd be like to swallow a bullet and just end it all.

Wow...this post has kind of taken a dark turn, hasn't it?

Anyways, the reason I haven't touched iRacing is because I was under an extreme amount of stress and yes, that did cause me to have some suicidal thoughts, and bleh. Also yes, I am going to see a therapist about that whole thing.

Anyways, my 2015 iRacing goals is to compete in the SK Modified Series, again, because I ****** love racing that car. It's small, lightweight and fun to wheel around the short tracks. Once I get promoted to C license, I may also start racing trucks. However, I may hold off on that til iRacing releases the Toyota Tundra for the Truck Series. I will be racing the Fixed Set-up series with the trucks, which is okay because that's probably going to be the series with the most drivers.

I do plan on re-painting my SK Modified car over the weekend in preparation for my return to iRacing, and I will post pictures of it here. :)

Back
Top Bottom