Sports talk

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Anyone else listen to ESPN Radio out there? We just got a new local station that is affliated with ESPN Radio and it's a hoot. Love to listen to Colin Cowherd in the morning. They also simulcast the show on ESPNU TV. Colin calls his show The Herd and once you get used to him, he's addictive. This isn't a show for those who are so-so sports fans, but is mostly geared as though it's a room full of fanatics that talk about anything but have sports as a common cause.

The station also is great on Saturday because they showcase all of college football and later the NFL games. When football season is over, they will cover the other major sports while in season. If you are a sports fan and have access to a station that carries ESPN Radio, give it a shot.

Oh yeah, I listen to ESPN radio a lot. My favorite show on there is Mike & Mike in the Morning. I like Jim Rome too, but I can only take him in small doses usually. I used to have a 35-45 minute drive to work starting at around 6am every day. I liked listening to Mike and Mike on the drive. It was entertaining and it made the drive seem a lot shorter. They are also simulcast on ESPN2. So once I got to work, I would turn it on in the showroom until it went off at 10am or until a customer changed it.

I don't get to listen to Mike and Mike much because I'm in the office when they are on, but once I leave, that's when I get the Herd. I'm watching that show on ESPNU right now. My commute to work is only about 15 minutes and I listen to John Boy and Billy then.

I don't get to listen to Mike and Mike much because I'm in the office when they are on, but once I leave, that's when I get the Herd. I'm watching that show on ESPNU right now. My commute to work is only about 15 minutes and I listen to John Boy and Billy then.

I'm usually not up to listen to Mike and Mike on the radio these days. But, I record the Best Of Mike and Mike every day on the DVR. It is either 30 or 60 minutes every weekday. It is kind of the best moments of that day's show edited into a nice 30-60 minutes.

I don't think we get Cowherd because he is on when my affiliate is playing Jim Rome. I'll have to see if I can find his show elsewhere, maybe on the internet.

I'm usually not up to listen to Mike and Mike on the radio these days. But, I record the Best Of Mike and Mike every day on the DVR. It is either 30 or 60 minutes every weekday. It is kind of the best moments of that day's show edited into a nice 30-60 minutes.

I don't think we get Cowherd because he is on when my affiliate is playing Jim Rome. I'll have to see if I can find his show elsewhere, maybe on the internet.
Go to espnradio.com and you can get the podcast and they also have a new viewer you can watch right there.

Back
Top Bottom