Sprint Hits A Home Run -- Narwhal threads merged

kv_narwhal_1.png

kn_narwhal_2.png

kn_narwal_3.png

Gotta admit Sprint hit a homerun with the commercial that I will not mention. Name another commercial that got as much attention on this board. I can't think of one.

Sprint is still a pile of dog**** but I gotta say, that commercial is a hit.

Only thing I like about sprint. :D

But other commercials that come to mind would be that dude in the Verizon commercial with the "Can you hear me now? shtick.

Sprint stock has been on a steady decline from just over $5 to $4.6 since this campaign has kicked off, but today it skyrocketed back up to nearly $5 again.

I konfuse what commercial?

The narwhals are spreading beyond Nascar tv. Saw them a couple times tonight while watching Arrow.

Sprint is still a pile of dog**** but I gotta say, that commercial is a hit.

Only thing I like about sprint. :D

But other commercials that come to mind would be that dude in the Verizon commercial with the "Can you hear me now? shtick.

Did you have to go up to the roof of your skyscraper to talk on your Sprint :XXROFL:

Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo now we have 3 Narwhal threads ........................... a couple more days and Sliceds record of 27 Joey threads will be broken

Yes. They frequent the northern canada border around the arctic circle.

Please, for the sake of this board's IQ points, tell me everyone here knew that the narwhal is a real creature :eek:

Ummmmmm they must use a different method of rating up there in the land of round bacon :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom