Sprintacular at Eldora, 10-11-14

J

johnnythunderhead

what a great nite of racing with 113 sprint cars signed in, 53 410 non-winged sprints; 37 410 ascoc winged sprints and 24 360 nra winged sprints, with cali driver rico abreu taking the ascoc portion, former cali driver randy hannigan taking the nra portion and cali driver, t-maz (Thomas messeraul) taking the b o s s portion.

I think we should do this at least once a month at Eldora, as a great field of cars came out as did a big crowd of sprint car enthusiasts (to brave such a chili ohio fall nite)

ascoc, the long and short of it, 4'4" rico abreu wins over 6' 6" current ascoc champion dale blaney (who locked in the 2014 championship tonite!)

b o s s, 53 of the 410 non wing warriors graced the pits with t-maz coming home 1st. I am a big t-maz fan and I only hope the right people will take notice, as this young man is one of the best in the country, yet does not have a permanent 410 non wing ride in Indiana, when he most certainly should!. we just have more great drivers than GREAT CAR OWNERS IN THIS DIVISION RIGHT NOW (PERHAPS MORE BIG PAYING PURSES MIGHT ENCOURAGE MORE CAR OWNERS TO SUPPRT THIS DIVISION?)

I say we do this sprintacular thang at least once a month at Eldora/ what a great show, what a huge field of cars and what a big crowd (for such a cold ohio fall nite!)

a big thank you to all the race teams and drivers, track promoters and fans who supported sprint car and midget racing in western ohio and Indiana in 2014 for providing us another epic season, despite less than epic weather. I look forward to bigger and better things and another great year in 2015!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom