SRX RACE thread --- Sharon

Yeah I wish this was an asphalt race. Didn't know that before I tuned it.

They’re usually pretty racey. The dirt tracks less so though.
I have been to enough dirt tracks to know the "heat" races might not be indicative of the feature. Will keep watching and hope Ryan gets back out, although it didn't sound like it.

I have been to enough dirt tracks to know the "heat" races might not be indicative of the feature. Will keep watching and hope Ryan gets back out, although it didn't sound like it.
Every race I’ve ever watched at Sharon has been pretty one lane and strung out. We’ll see

Every race I’ve ever watched at Sharon has been pretty one lane and strung out. We’ll see
I only have been to a couple there. One, uncharacteristically, Dave Blaney drove like a madman high, low, and middle during a heat and went from last to first! The other two, like you said.

Seen a lot of chatter online about a scoring error in an earlier race that gave Marco 3 extra points. Oh boy.

Only caught a little bit of the race tonight but what I saw looked good. I hope we see this series again next year as I think this series shows just pure driver talent.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Love this series but too bad this last race got shortened because of the television commitment. Would've liked them to have a longer time just for some more after race/series interviews. Also a few updates during the race on the points situation would've added to the excitement.

Love this series but too bad this last race got shortened because of the television commitment. Would've liked them to have a longer time just for some more after race/series interviews. Also a few updates during the race on the points situation would've added to the excitement.
I find it strange that through the whole season they barely talked about points at all. I mean I know it's not some hugely prestigious championship anyway, but still, would be nice to know. And it was tight going into the last race, so I agree with you, missed opportunity on their part to follow it as the night went on

I've enjoyed the series. I was bummed when they said it was the last race of the season (kinda got used to seeing it regularly). And they do have to coolest pace car of any race series.

Back
Top Bottom