SRX racing Series 2022

I wanna see me some Jeff Burton at South Boston. Probably won't happen.
Not sure NBC would be willing to allow him to participate in a CBS broadcast either. For that reason I don't see JR doing SRX anytime soon.

Not sure NBC would be willing to allow him to participate in a CBS broadcast either. For that reason I don't see JR doing SRX anytime soon.

I have no idea the logistics of it because Tony has been working with Fox, as has MW. I think CBS and Fox work together a bit on their racing broadcasts.

I have no idea the logistics of it because Tony has been working with Fox, as has MW. I think CBS and Fox work together a bit on their racing broadcasts.
No idea but I can't imagine Tony, Matt or Danica were under contract with Fox.

Hirschman is really good in a modified

Did Cole Williams end up winning the Nashville ride? Have you heard anything standonit? It looks like on one of his post he says he was going srx racing, but I had never heard any results.

I can't wait to watch. Being RHR's #1 fan, it's been weird not seeing him race at all this year, so this will be fun.

Love the SRX series, this will be a fun summer. I hope this grows to become bigger.

Nascar knows a thing or three about gimmicks. Exhibit A is the All Star Race, but I still watch because I like to see the very best oval racing drivers compete. And it's just one night per year. IndyCar and F1 have their own forms of gimmickry, but I still watch. I just can't abide the gimmicks of SRX, and the entire premise of it fails to capture my interest.

Y'all have fun, and I'll see ya somewhere else in the wide world of internal combustion competition. (Last year I taped the shows, watched a few, deleted most of 'em without viewing... SRX is not my bag.)

Nascar knows a thing or three about gimmicks. Exhibit A is the All Star Race, but I still watch because I like to see the very best oval racing drivers compete. And it's just one night per year. IndyCar and F1 have their own forms of gimmickry, but I still watch. I just can't abide the gimmicks of SRX, and the entire premise of it fails to capture my interest.

Y'all have fun, and I'll see ya somewhere else in the wide world of internal combustion competition. (Last year I taped the shows, watched a few, deleted most of 'em without viewing... SRX is not my bag.)
I agree with you. Just didn't work for me. I get the feeling this might be the last year as the hype seems way down, almost to the "going through the motions" level.

Looks like I'm in the minority here. Saturday night they're up against the truck race and can honestly say I won't be tuning into trucks until the SRX race is over

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom