SRX racing Series 2022

Looking forward to tonight, great race track and a great field of drivers. Pollard will be good as the new addition

Rumors say Helio had a bet with a Nascar car owner that if he won the race he would get a Nascar ride hmmmm

1655669793797.png

Backstory: When Castroneves returned to full-time NTT IndyCar Series competition this spring, it meant he couldn’t run the full SRX campaign, but new league CEO Donald Hawk really wanted to keep him in the mix as frequently as possible.

So, they cut a deal in January: Run as many races as he could, and if Castroneves could win one of them, Hawk would call upon his vast NASCAR connections to get him in a car at Daytona in exchange.

Always liked South Boston a lot. Still remember the old Busch series racing there and racing it on my computer. Such a cool track.

I hope she does well... but I have a feeling PT is going to issue some payback to her from last year, and PT is pissed from last weekend too.

I think she has a much better chance of surviving with this caliber of drivers than 3/4 of the field in the trucks myself. I believe she had a podium finish last year.

Yea I was at that race at Knoxville where she got 2nd, she's a talented driver. Like I said though, PT is all wound up from last weekend, and he remembers Deegan taking him out at Slinger last year... I wouldn't be surprised if he does something to her.

As for the truck fields... I'll just say that there is a reason I've avoided posting on the Deegan hate thread.

I hope she does well... but I have a feeling PT is going to issue some payback to her from last year, and PT is pissed from last weekend too.
Tracy got a cheap shot last week, that was bad racing. Waltrip acted a fool also.

Yea I was at that race at Knoxville where she got 2nd, she's a talented driver. Like I said though, PT is all wound up from last weekend, and he remembers Deegan taking him out at Slinger last year... I wouldn't be surprised if he does something to her.

As for the truck fields... I'll just say that there is a reason I've avoided posting on the Deegan hate thread.
I don't think Tracy is going to dump her myself. Making it hard to pass or dirty tricks while side by side? Yeah I think that is coming from Tracy but he does that to everybody.

^^^ Clever commercial.

Also a great way to improve these SRX races.... have each track run their premier division earlier in the day, film it, show an edited-down 30-45 minute version of it leading into the SRX heats. Like Stafford tomorrow is running their SK modified race before the SRX. They've got the cameras there, why not? Be a great way to showcase all the different divisions at these local tracks and maybe re-build some interest in the grassroots racing scene after NASCAR dropped that ball 15 or so years ago.

Back
Top Bottom