Stacker 2

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just thought y'all should be aware that Stacker, MetaboLite and many of the so called natural diet products contain EFEDRA, an herbal stimulant which is banned for sale to minors in many states, illegal and tested for in most amature sports (including Olympics).

I for one even have to avoid caffine and most cold medications due to a heart murmur (which otherwise causes no problem).

Heads up and be safe cuz this kitty cares.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

hey there kat. thanks for the info. if i drink too much coffee(and I do more than not) i also have a reaction to caffiene. I could immagine having a couplea cups of coffee and taking some of that stuff, lol. it would remind us of beavis and buthead, lmao. i need some tp for my bunghole. i am the great cornhulio. lmao:p

BTW, looks like you'll be a senior member tonight, congrats in advance. i wont be around to see it!!:dazzler: :calpping: :beerchug: :booya:

Hi Judas, nice avatar...... the dancing baby from Ally McBeal!

She is spoken for now tho, goes with Harrison Ford (yummy).

Congrats will be accepted if I make it, but THANKS and

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Kat I was told I had a heart murmer 26 yrs ago.When I had a a mild heart attack last year they found I had a twisted artery.I had to have a single by pass.The doctor said if I didnt I could have a massive,and fatal on next time.Have they done an ultr sound on your heart?If not I would have one done.Wouldn't want to see you have to use one of those 9 lives.:)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW pb, thanks.

Yes I have had an ultrasound just to determine if it was mitral stenosis, which it's not. If it were, I would need to be on a course of antibiotics before every dental procedure as well as other medical procedures. So far, so good & the ticker is pretty darn good for an old fart. Turns out that the murmur is congenital and not found till I was expecting my 1st 34 years ago.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Kat,
We all know how Kenny is,:hyper: is this the reason? It just could be.
But seriously be careful what you put into your body, the people producing these things are very profit oriented, that's their main if not only reason to make this stuff.:mad:

Originally posted by pbunch
Ya but I proved my wife wrong,She said I didn't have a heart. :p

AWWWWWW pb, I know you do, but I don't live with you:p

NOW, go to YOUR room with your WIFE, bring her a glass of wine or sweet tea and make her happy, like my hubby does me:loveya:

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back
Top Bottom