Stacker2 and KW to Bill Davis Racing

H

HardScrabble

Stacker2 says they will also sponsor a Busch car for current owner George de Bidart.

Bill Davis Racing now appears to consist of three WC cars next season:

Ward Burton #22 Catapillar
Steve Park #23 No Sponsor
Kenny Wallace Stacker 2

From Jayski's report of a Winston Cup Scene article:

Kenny Wallace says that he and sponsor Stacker2 are on their way to Bill Davis Racing and the Winston Cup circuit in 2003, and Innovative Motorsports owner George de Bidart is not happy about it. Stacker2 officials have told de Bidart the company will return, reportedly with a different product, to his team next year for a second Busch Series season. He’s also on the lookout for a veteran driver to replace Wallace next year. Still, the Winston Cup program he’d been planning won’t come to fruition, and when de Bidart and Wallace spoke by telephone July 18, the Winston-Salem, N.C.-based team owner expressed his profound displeasure with the turn of events. Despite their differences, de Bidart vows to keep Wallace in his car through the end of the year because of his commitment to Stacker2 and the effort they’ve put into promoting the driver. Likewise, Wallace not only insists his team won’t fall into a lame-duck funk, but he guarantees a win with de Bidart before the end of the year

All i know is that i seen Kenny on RPM, and he said that he would be in a full time cup ride sponsored by Stacker2 in 2003. And not with DEI, and now this Park to BDR rumor pop's up?:confused:
What next?

well there goes Wimmer i hope they can find a sponsor for the whole season in BGN. If not i hope another team snatches him up, such as the Pettys and put him in the 44

i think kenny deserves it more than Wimmer, wimmer could use a another year in busch.

BD basicly already said that Wimmer was going to run for ROTY in 2003 unless he does the unlikely and start a 4th team for Kenny, Wimmer is stuck in the BGN for another year possibly. ANd would be a while befor WImmer could get a BD cup ride.

This is in winston cup scene and it has quotes from kenny so i would say its true~the guy that was owned the car in busch,was felt not to be ready for winston cup.

I like Kenny Wallace. I think he did a fine job of filling in for Steve while he was gone.

Good for Kenny.......hope he does well with Bill Davis.:)

Stacker2 contains efedra, a dangerous high for those who can't take a quick heart attack. It is nothing more than legal speed:bleh:

Someone needs to check the history of efedra, not the sponsors

Back
Top Bottom