Starlink Quantum Internet (Project Odin)

It is amazing how so many hate success.

Contracts and Subsidies are two way different things.

The article @Greg linked included several subsidies, grants and loans. Including PPP, the program businesses, big and small, collected from while railing against handouts. These businesses got their loans forgiven while railing against student loan forgiveness.

lol sure Bud.
By January, Guinness World Records reported that Musk had secured the world record for the largest loss of personal fortune in history, after losing about $182 billion between November 2021 and January 2023.

^^^Yeah, he is a real looser^^^ LMFAO small minded folks just can not stand success at any level.

All Billionaires have one thing in common, they hire and retain the smartest in a given field and surround themselves with positive minded people.

Yep, just 12.5 Billion left. :lol2: For those of you that don't know what a BILLION is: Answer a BILLION is 1000 Million Dollars.

Also, he lost a lot by standing on his beliefs and not cowering to woke ideology. He has integrity.

It is a shame he has to look through garbage just to eat. :XXROFL:

Welp, he does hold one record.

Elon Musk has lost a bigger fortune than anyone in history​

Part of it is his winning personality.
His constant tweeting and increasingly erratic behavior, particularly after taking over as CEO at Twitter, has angered Tesla investors who want Musk to pay more attention to his significantly larger and more valuable company.

He's a fine Russian.
1709012616788.png

1709012763973.png

I'm going to get one of their kits for our RV. I've been waiting on one of their starlink internet kits to go on sale. They are currently selling the 3rd generation in the US. Once they start selling that kit in Canada, I'll pick one up there. $599 in both countries but with the current conversion rate, it'll drop the price down to about $433 US.

They lost their jobs because they could not produce value for stakeholders. Now they want a handout. Must be humiliating to have your operation producing a loss of (-$2B per year, sell the company, and make millions in severance. Dorsey should be the one paying them not Musk. New owner doesn't have to abide by previous owners promises, (golden parachutes). Dorsey got his money and left the rest hanging.

Reactions: sdj
They lost their jobs because they could not produce value for stakeholders. Now they want a handout. Must be humiliating to have your operation producing a loss of (-$2B per year, sell the company, and make millions in severance. Dorsey should be the one paying them not Musk. New owner doesn't have to abide by previous owners promises, (golden parachutes). Dorsey got his money and left the rest hanging.
You inherit a business, you inherit the debts too.

Unfortunately, too often, the courts rule in favor of the business owners.

I refused to join a class action lawsuit over unpaid wages against a former employer because I knew how the courts would rule. In the end, the courts said the new owner did not have to pay the debts incurred by the old owner, and also ruled that the old owner was not able because he sold the business.

The United States protects the wealthy and makes the working class hold the bag.

I hope it does go to court then, because there's a thing called discovery, then Musk can show the receipts for the things that took place at Twitter for the last several years and who instructed to do them. Who knows where it will go. Be careful what you wish for.

Reactions: sdj
Installed the ladder mount and pole mount adapter for the Starlink antenna. Pointed the antenna to the north sky. Plugged in the router and power supply. Went though the routers WiFi setup. Created my account and got right online. Not hard at all. Streamed 3 televisions simultaneously along with Spotify on my phone. No buffering at all. Will be awesome for our trips to the beach where even cellphone service is spotty.

IMG_5077.jpeg
IMG_5076.png

Got in a few days of use with the Starlink setup. No issues whatsoever. No buffering on streams and no service disruptions. We hope to someday to be traveling around this country of ours in our RV. This setup will provide us service anywhere in the US provided we have an unobstructed view of the northern sky.

Back
Top Bottom