Starry, Starry, Night - PP slideshow

muggle not

Team Owner
This is a beautiful Powerpoint slideshow of van Gogh painings with Don McLean singing Starry, Starry, Night Be sure to click on full screen.

Turn up your sound, this is really nice.

The Van Gogh Song

"Vincent" is a song by Don McLean, written in the seventies as a tribute to Vincent Van Gogh. It is also known by its opening line, "Starry Starry Night", a reference to Van Gogh's painting Starry Night.

The song describes different paintings by Van Gogh. Don McLean wrote the lyrics in 1971 after reading a book about the life of the artist. The following year, the song became the No. 1 hit in the U.K. and No. 12 in the U.S.

For several years, the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam played the song daily. A copy of the sheet music is in a safe beneath the museum, along with a set of Van Gogh's paint brushes, the hat he wore while painting Starry Night and various other items.

we've heard that he sold only one painting during his lifetime as he was not recognized. How tragic to have felt so hopeless and not understood in spite of being so gifted!

Follow the instructions, then sit back and enjoy the video...

http://www.slideshare.net/dtucker/van-gogh-power-point-starry-starry-night-presentation

Geez, there have been 13 views. Didn't anyone enjoy this great slideshow?

This is a beautiful Powerpoint slideshow of van Gogh painings with Don McLean singing Starry, Starry, Night Be sure to click on full screen.

Turn up your sound, this is really nice.

The Van Gogh Song

"Vincent" is a song by Don McLean, written in the seventies as a tribute to Vincent Van Gogh. It is also known by its opening line, "Starry Starry Night", a reference to Van Gogh's painting Starry Night.

The song describes different paintings by Van Gogh. Don McLean wrote the lyrics in 1971 after reading a book about the life of the artist. The following year, the song became the No. 1 hit in the U.K. and No. 12 in the U.S.

For several years, the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam played the song daily. A copy of the sheet music is in a safe beneath the museum, along with a set of Van Gogh's paint brushes, the hat he wore while painting Starry Night and various other items.

we've heard that he sold only one painting during his lifetime as he was not recognized. How tragic to have felt so hopeless and not understood in spite of being so gifted!

Follow the instructions, then sit back and enjoy the video...

http://www.slideshare.net/dtucker/van-gogh-power-point-starry-starry-night-presentation

I couldn't hear anything. I figure it's my computer, I was waiting to try in on another computer...

I couldn't hear anything. I figure it's my computer, I was waiting to try in on another computer...
nope, not your computer. just tried for second time here and no sound. maybe a codec i'm missing but i'm not going hunting for it.

Back
Top Bottom