• Stenhouse

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Logano

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tennessee Racing

Formerly Stewart Fan
Who will have the better year? I know Ricky is a rookie but he's in Roush equipment and Joey hasn't shown much in the Cup series. Could Ricky actually beat Joey in the points this year?

I went with Logano. I think he's going to benefit from being Keselowski's teammate. It's been said that these two are good friends off of the track and I think that will translate to on track success. He also had one of his most productive years on the track. I think Joey's experience in the Cup Series is also a plus.

Some stats.

Head to head in the Cup Series had Joey finishing ahead of Stenhouse Jr. 5 out of 5 times.

Head to head in the Nationwide Series had Joey finishing ahead of Stenhouse Jr. 46 out of 70 times.

In JGR cars and we all know how they are superior to everyone else in the Nationwide series.
I'm sure many on here will agree with you. Joey is kind of the male Danica on these boards.

You can certainly drop the Nationwide stats if you like and just go with the 100% success rate in Cup running head to head. ;)

Ricky will be exciting as hell to watch as he wrecks out of 10 or 12 races his first year. I sure hope Jack keeps his eye on him.

At the moment I am going with Stenhouse, but they are both young a lot of things could change.

Logano , hands down. It takes two or three years in this series to come down to earth . Logano was just starting to get it together at Gibbs , would have won three or four races this year.But moving to the #2 position at Penske has gotta give him confidence for a breakout year . Stenhouse is in his break up year.If Logano can't finish higher than Stenhouse , he should get out.

Ricky might surprise some people if Jack can get him to take better care of his equipment. I sure do like to watch him drive a racecar!

Joey is gonna have a fresh start with a great team. I think he's due for a standout season!

JOEY

Ricky. He's already familiar with the Roush organization, and joining a team that won last year and has a solid history of making the Chase. Joey's new to Penske, and Penske's new to Ford.

Back
Top Bottom