Stephen Hillenburg Creator of Spongebob has Passed Away.

Discussion in 'Sports and Entertainment Center' started by Blaze, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Blaze

Blaze Midnight Rider

2. TexasRaceLady

TexasRaceLady Plank Owner Contributor

I'm a Spongebob addict. Sad news, indeed.

My favorite episode is Rock Bottom.

3. Blaze

Blaze Midnight Rider

Show was a huge part of my childhood, so many great memories growing up, watching this show. I even had Spongebob bed sheets at one point. It would be hard for me to pick my favorite episode honestly, so so many great ones. Hopefully Nick will run a marathon sometime in the next few days. Wishing Hulu or Netflix had the show on there to watch but they don't. :(

4. TexasRaceLady

I watch on Nickelodeon--- have 2 channels and both show a lot of SpongeBob

Ilovedthe90s and Blaze like this.
  5. Blaze

Blaze Midnight Rider

Oh I do as well, in fact it just came on the Nick East Channel(since I get Nick East and West) so watching it right now. I just wish I could sit down and watch it for hours and hours right now.

6. donthaveanickname

donthaveanickname Team Owner

Wow, I am really sad right now.
    I'm amongst the millions of kids that grew up watching SpongeBob. I think I watched it almost every day when I was in elementary school, as did almost all my classmates.
    I have seen nearly all episodes until season 8, but I'm still watching from time to time
    It is almost impossible to pick my favorite episode - just too many great ones.
    Nickelodeon stopped airing 24/7 here, so unfortunately there won't be able to run a marathon.

Blaze likes this.
  7. Ilovedthe90s

Ilovedthe90s UGA football

I loved the hash slinging slasher. RIP. Sponge bob will always be one of the best

Blaze and donthaveanickname like this.
  8. donthaveanickname

donthaveanickname Team Owner

Der Hackfleische-hassende Zerhacker. An all-time great.

9. TexasRaceLady

I can't remember the name, but the one about the closing of Glove World was hilarious.
    Patrick and SpongeBob chained themselves to the gate in protest at the end. Then they found
    out that Glove Universe was opening and Patrick had "hidden" the key to the lock. hehehe

10. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

Sad, and only 57. Some real classic humor for this generation

Blaze likes this.