stewart hit for another 50,000

TN Ward Fan,

I think you've hit the nail on the head. One post in here said that this is not a gentleman's sport, which might be true on the track, but off-the-track altercations are another story. The fact of the matter is Tony Stewart punched a reporter. That is what Home Depot is not allowing, and they are giving him a relatively small fine as a warning saying hey, we don't approve of this behavior off the track, and we're serious. I think Tony is a good racer, and he has an intense driving style, but he's never going to get to show his full potential if he can't hold his temper.

Originally posted by rpmallen

The fact of the matter is Tony Stewart punched a reporter.  

No, that's not the fact of the matter. He pushed him with an open hand.

One thing............if Home Depot and Joe Gibbs Racing where to drop Tear'em up Tony...............they would be 20 teams trying to get this man! Yea he maybe a hot head, but this guy can drive th wheels off anything.............say what you will............i like him!:beerchug:

Hey 71Fan.......................LOL!
I like it!
Beer's to ya!

I sent my letter to Home Depot too. I know it won't do any good if even several hundred of us stop shopping there. I just figure I am not going to give my hard earned money to a place that I feel mistreated Tony Stewart. He has already made public that he intends to get help for his anger problem. That would be very hard to admit that you need counseling for any problem to just a few people, let alone the whole Nascar community. They should have given him a chance, given that he intends to get help and is going to try to prevent this from happening again.

On the incident itself, it's been blown totally out of proportion. The photog knew he wanted to be left alone and he still persisted. He must have thought if he could get a rise out of Tony he would be on all the late night talk shows and get a job offer at Life magazine tomorrow! Honestly, if he beat this guy as bad as some of the rumors have it, the guy would have been in the hospital!

Just my opinion on these subjects.

home depot should give tony a bonus for more tv time and a tuff guy attitude and a winning attitude. what kind of people shop there anyway?! we know the answer to that. hd better think a bit;)

Back
Top Bottom