Street legal mark martin car for sale

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/sha...all-of-fame-ebay-car-quest-tribute-car-052616

This Super Street Series hand built 2009 Impala SS NASCAR tribute was built to perform along with creature comforts. Built all new (not an old race car) ... with only 1,500 miles and some track testing. The new Chassis #3 is re-engineered for the street @ 110 inch wheel base Cup NASCAR tube construction. The body is hand built steel using the hood, deck lid and roof from a NASCAR certified manufacture. All weighing in at a low-low 3,150 lbs!

Reactions: sdj
Kind of cool and stupid at the same time. You don't see street legal "stock cars" like this, but who would buy this? You can't race it, and its not really a show car since its not a real racing stock car. Maybe someone could put it in their business as a gimmick?

Alterntaively, could you imagine if they started making cars like this for everyday use? i.e. a kit or trim level for the Impala.

Well thats not a 2009 Impala , thats the 2004-2008 with something close to the 2009 front clip.

Well thats not a 2009 Impala , thats the 2004-2008 with something close to the 2009 front clip.

It's a Monte Carlo body. They never raced Impalas until the COT, which is why you would see "Impala" logos on Monte Carlo bodies throughout the years in the lower levels. This guy was trying to put a Gen5 (COT) nose on a Gen4 style body.

It's a Monte Carlo body. They never raced Impalas until the COT, which is why you would see "Impala" logos on Monte Carlo bodies throughout the years in the lower levels. This guy was trying to put a Gen5 (COT) nose on a Gen4 style body.
Right, I forgot to add Monte Carlo when I said its a 2004-2008 ( Monte Carlo) should of followed there.

seems like a big risk on a decent profit. maybe leave the number and decals for post sale. does that have the rain tire package?

I would love to own it but I'm afraid the first time I drove it to Walmart for groceries I would be paged, "Would the driver of the number 5 car report to the walmart auto shop immediently! Brian ordered a post-shopping inspection and we now need you to remove all those parts, that used to be your car, from our garage."

screwedbygoogle
original username modified by google

Who would see a #5 Chevy on the street and think, oh thats gotta be a huge Mark Martin fan?
Or ... who would NOT see that ridiculous thing on the street and wonder what the hell was wrong with the person behind the wheel?

Good Lord.

Street legal or not, I feel you would continually get pulled over by the cops driving that car. Really cool though.

Back
Top Bottom