Super Bowl LV

It was a terrible game. And a boring halftime show.
it was horrible. but they can't all be good.

I've watched TB play in enough super bowls and then break out into the "Oh my gosh..geez..i cant believe we won this thing"....shut up Tom.

it was horrible. but they can't all be good.

I've watched TB play in enough super bowls and then break out into the "Oh my gosh..geez..i cant believe we won this thing"....shut up Tom.
We’ve been spoiled lately. It could be like the late 80’s-early 90’s when the NFC team would win by 4 touchdowns every year.

The NFL changed the rules years ago for QBs like Brady, if you breath on him, you get a flag. QBs like Brady are no longer football players.

Its one of the reason's his career has lasted as long as it has.

That is something makes the longevity of Favre even more impressive. He started before things were "softened" and still became the iron man of the NFL.

Personally, I like the old guard of QB's hanging around and showing up the youngsters. Even though I've never been a big Brady fan.

That is something makes the longevity of Favre even more impressive. He started before things were "softened" and still became the iron man of the NFL.

Personally, I like the old guard of QB's hanging around and showing up the youngsters. Even though I've never been a big Brady fan.
Imagine what would have been done to the Saints had they gone after Brady the way they went after Favre......

Imagine what would have been done to the Saints had they gone after Brady the way they went after Favre......

Something even worse than the coach responsible eventually ending up with both the Browns and the Jets organizations?

Favre will always be my all time favorite player. Not the greatest ever, but just loved how he played.

Perfectly executed gameplan from start to finish by the Bucs. Even they had to be amazed at the results to hold KC out of the endzone. I would have liked to have seen the coverage they were using on Mahomes, looked to be some type of 3 deep safety, I've never seen him not be able to throw downfield like that, even when he had the time or scrambled out he couldn't find anyone, and the times he did launch one the TB secondary would make a play on the ball. Just big credit to Todd Bowles and that defense, all their coaching staff, Bruce Arians and Byron Leftwich had them guessing on offense with the playcalling, full team effort all the way thru.

Brady still out there completing passes over water and inspiring Karen GOAT

Brady still out there completing passes over water and inspiring Karen GOAT

Tom Brady doesn't owe her shi-t. If she doesn't like it then don't sell the NFL any more trophies and they can just go buy them somewhere else. Somehow I don't see this happening though. I'm so over people getting their feelings hurt over the smallest things or trying to grab some free publicity by trying to make themselves look like a victim at someone else's expense.

Tom Brady doesn't owe her shi-t. If she doesn't like it then don't sell the NFL any more trophies and they can just go buy them somewhere else. Somehow I don't see this happening though. I'm so over people getting their feelings hurt over the smallest things or trying to grab some free publicity by trying to make themselves look like a victim at someone else's expense.

Exactly. The trophy is meant to be celebrated with and had fun with, doesn't mean there's any disrespect behind the craftsmanship for it.

Back
Top Bottom