Super Modifieds

Yogisd1

Resident Retard
I'm out in Northern California and was hoping somebody could tell me where they race super modifieds. All the places they used to run are now stock cars or sprints. I am willing to go just about anywhere on the west coast to see them. I'd appreciate any help you can give me.

I'm out in Northern California and was hoping somebody could tell me where they race super modifieds. All the places they used to run are now stock cars or sprints. I am willing to go just about anywhere on the west coast to see them. I'd appreciate any help you can give me.
Madera Speedway runs them still, not sure how for that is from you. Tell you what, I would LOVE to see some supers closer out here. They are some bad ass machines. Where are you in NorCal?

http://www.racemadera.com/

I'm in Sacramento. That's only two or three hours away. Looking at their schedule, I think the September fourteenth date is the ticket for me. Super mods vs. winged sprints and vintage super mods. You don't know how much I appreciate this info. I have been away from it much too long.

I'm in Sacramento. That's only two or three hours away. Looking at their schedule, I think the September fourteenth date is the ticket for me. Super mods vs. winged sprints and vintage super mods. You don't know how much I appreciate this info. I have been away from it much too long.
I used to live out that way (American Canyon) and have friends that race at Chico, and friends that race at Shasta. I sure do wish I could find some supers running closer to me out here.

Supers ran last night at Waterford, they'll be back one more time before the World Series at Thompson this fall.

If you are in CO. Colorado National Speedway 3/8 mile asphalt has them during the season quite often, they put on a great show there.

The East coast is a bit far for me unless I'm there for something else too. Colorado sounds like it might be the place to catch an open or regional race if the dates are open for me. I appreciate the info guys, and I'll let you know how it turns out.

Supers ran last night at Waterford, they'll be back one more time before the World Series at Thompson this fall.
They are awesome at Thompson! I wanna say they hit about 160 on the straights or damn close to that.

Speaking of which, I really really really want to hit up the Oswego Fall Classic one day.

Went to Madera last Saturday night for the super mods vs, winged sprints race. The field was very disappointing, two supers and three sprints, that's it. Fortunately they had midgets, and they put on a good show. They also had Nostalgia Supers. (Supers that are around 40 years old.) They had about 10 of those but most of the drivers were old-timers. It was nice to see something familiar (They sure have changed a lot since then.) but they only raced once. More like an exibition but it was pretty good. Looks like I'm going to have to travel across a couple of states to see some good super mod racing.

I'm headed to Martinsville for the late model races on Sunday. I know it's not the same, but it's supposed to be THE late model race of the year with almost 100 cars entered in the heat races, and 43 making the big race.

I'm headed to Martinsville for the late model races on Sunday. I know it's not the same, but it's supposed to be THE late model race of the year with almost 100 cars entered in the heat races, and 43 making the big race.
I'd love to meet you there, but sadly it looks like my racing travels are done for the year.:(

Back
Top Bottom