Super Sebring 2019

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Might be the biggest week for sports car racing in the U.S. in years. MPC and the 1000 Miles on Friday, 12 Hours on Saturday. RACER reported ticket sales are up 40-50%, SC365 said 70% and that 200,000+ spectators are expected this week.

DylwzNiVYAAK_K2.jpg

Sebring_2019_TV%20Distribution_America.jpg

D1Ohl4PWwAEqxTd.jpg

Enfinger and Rhodes taken out by two different Mercedes in consecutive laps with a half-hour to go. Tough.

Yeah, My picks did not do good in the GS/TC race. Trying to find an easy " live "
live link for the 1000 mile race today. Having no luck. The one I found still wants a credit
card even though they say they wont charge it. uh uh, right.....

Please leave a link here for Fridays 1000 mile race if you have one.

Yeah, My picks did not do good in the GS/TC race. Trying to find an easy " live "
live link for the 1000 mile race today. Having no luck. The one I found still wants a credit
card even though they say they wont charge it. uh uh, right.....

Please leave a link here for Fridays 1000 mile race if you have one.
This might be the best bet outside of Motor Trend.

Thanks FL , but no luck with that link.
Hmm, it works for me, but I think it's only available on YouTube and can't be embedded anywhere. I think there should be a few more available on reddit - /r/MotorsportsStreams

****** love rain. 17 minutes left in the 1000.

Aaaand a caution. Idk how they figure 1000 miles lol

Last edited:
Classic Florida.

This was going to go to time before the race even started. Not sure why they bothered with laps/miles lol.

Seven cars on the lead lap in DPi and six are Cadillacs. This whole 'strength of numbers' thing might push Mazda and Acura to make some customer cars available at some point...

Bombarito made a mistake, such a rare sighting. That's just how Sebring is and the crossover is just unforgiving.

I feel so bad for Mazda, its not even funny. Such a small group doing what they can, but man its unforgiving just everything seems to happen to them.

Seven cars on the lead lap in DPi and six are Cadillacs. This whole 'strength of numbers' thing might push Mazda and Acura to make some customer cars available at some point...

I'm not sure for Mazda. They are not making any new Mazdaspeed products anytime soon. Acura would not surprise me, but too bad they have an A-Spec fvcking CUV....

Like they're still going to split the classes so Albuquerque and Rossi will be right back in it too. Top 6 in GTLM are all on the same lap and top 8 in GTD.

Back
Top Bottom